Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes
May 5, 2021
Is there a cheat to unlock all the cgs? seems pretty tedious to constantly die against every new enemy you encounter
I would like to know as well, however I do know there currently are a lot of cgs missing, I would have thought at least every boss had one, but for the "final" boss there is not one, neither is there one for the tentacle princess, nor for the electro chair one, I have tried losing to them all, the game can actually be quite easy to beat if you have played games like it before and get timing down especially if you just go for the crowbar and upgrade it to max as soon as possible, the only times I had died when I didn't want to are when I fell into a meat grinder twice, no recovery from that.

Reactions: PrincePle
Feb 25, 2018
The gallery is saved on Graveyard Executioner/save/pics_save.ini. It is originally empty but every time you unlock a CG it gets added there such as:

[PICS]
ID06_SYOZYO=1
ID04_SHISU=1
ID08_MARU=1
ID09_BAKU=1
ID15_ARCH=1

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
There is a hanging girl who asks for help but if I attack her she falls into the boiling pot, how can I save her?

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
This game is unplayable. Slow frame rates/stuttering and some kind of error when choosing English as my language at the start of the game.

Edit: Running this on a 2080 Super with high end specs. So, it can't be my pc. I'm not sure this game is running on the Unity engine or something else. Whatever it is, it's not playing nicely with my pc.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Edit: Running this on a 2080 Super with high end specs. So, it can't be my pc. I'm not sure this game is running on the Unity engine or something else. Whatever it is, it's not playing nicely with my pc.
No offense, but it probably is your PC. My potato of a laptop can play it smoothly (at least enough that I can no-hit a boss). Though I'm no computer expert, but might it have something to do with hardware acceleration or something?

Dec 2, 2019
Ok, so after 4 hours i'm still missing a one i think, but here is the gallery:

ID06_SYOZYO=1
ID10_VAI=1
ID26_ITO=1
ID11_HID=1
ID18_ZAME=1
ID19_MARU=1
ID05_PURI=1
ID21_HASAMI=1
ID04_SHISU=1
ID09_BAKU=1
ID15_ARCH=1
ID16_SIRO=1
ID00_KUBI=1
ID27_KYUU=1
ID24_RAN=1
ID08_MARU=1
ID07_HIRA=1
ID17_TEN=1
ID20_IKEBUKURO=1
ID22_HAE=1

Do it like alolplayer described down below. Paste lines above to desribed pics_save.ini
Animations are more interesting, so if You want to see them complete the game. I recomend to focus shotgun and HP. Focus on dodging between shots and it's simple game. Some people said that biggest sword, a bonecrusher or pickaxe are the best, but few of enemies have high mobility and landing a combo with the strongest third attack is hard to do.
After You beat the game (like 2,5 hour) just speedrun the game looking for enemies that didn't kill You yet and check aminations. Quite boring to do, but some animations are worth to see... and don't forget about enviromentals like killing floor or enemy healer, but not everything or every enemy has an animation and gallery picture

The gallery is saved on Graveyard Executioner/save/pics_save.ini. It is originally empty but every time you unlock a CG it gets added there such as:

[PICS]
ID06_SYOZYO=1
ID04_SHISU=1
ID08_MARU=1
ID09_BAKU=1
ID15_ARCH=1

Vertikil

Jan 24, 2018
Ok, so after 4 hours i'm still missing a one i think, but here is the gallery:

ID06_SYOZYO=1
ID10_VAI=1
ID26_ITO=1
ID11_HID=1
ID18_ZAME=1
ID19_MARU=1
ID05_PURI=1
ID21_HASAMI=1
ID04_SHISU=1
ID09_BAKU=1
ID15_ARCH=1
ID16_SIRO=1
ID00_KUBI=1
ID27_KYUU=1
ID24_RAN=1
ID08_MARU=1
ID07_HIRA=1
ID17_TEN=1
ID20_IKEBUKURO=1
ID22_HAE=1

Do it like alolplayer described down below. Paste lines above to desribed pics_save.ini
Animations are more interesting, so if You want to see them complete the game. I recomend to focus shotgun and HP. Focus on dodging between shots and it's simple game. Some people said that biggest sword, a bonecrusher or pickaxe are the best, but few of enemies have high mobility and landing a combo with the strongest third attack is hard to do.
After You beat the game (like 2,5 hour) just speedrun the game looking for enemies that didn't kill You yet and check aminations. Quite boring to do, but some animations are worth to see... and don't forget about enviromentals like killing floor or enemy healer, but not everything or every enemy has an animation and gallery picture
when looking at the cg gallery press F11 to unlock them all

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
for me, the crowbar, cause of the three hit quick combo it feels very nice to hit them three times then dash, or interrupt the three hit and dash to dodge, quite nice.
well, shotgun have a oneshot kill potential and because you can dodge any attack with the dodge I-frame you can one shot every mob without taking any damage, that's why i use it :D

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
I'm ok with games like this to have a decent amount of QTEs and rapid button clicking BUT I bet no one wants to break their controller or keyboard just to be able to do a minigame without any use of any tool outside the game itself (looking at you guillotine mini game).

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
I'm ok with games like this to have a decent amount of QTEs and rapid button clicking BUT I bet no one wants to break their controller or keyboard just to be able to do a minigame without any use of any tool outside the game itself (looking at you guillotine mini game).
here's a tip, don't just use one key (z) when playing that minigame with a keyboard. also, use z and x repeatedly, it is much easier that way

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
I love this game and the Depravia games. I noticed some people complaining about the repeating level thing having to start over to go through each path... It hit me almost immediately that I know why it's like that. This game is very heavily taking aspects of the game dead cells for it's game progression, I'm pretty sure I've 100% the current game and yeah you have to reach the end at least three times to get to the final bit of content which is currently unavailable. I went with the shotgun throughout the game personally.

But yeah it's basically doing the sort of Dead Cells thing of being almost a linear metroidvania, the only differences being that Dead Cells pulls you into the main path for boss fights and story progression and the reset happens on death in Dead Cells, this game splits progression between the paths and reset happens each time you reach essentially the end of a loop. Also of course this game is missing the roguelike elements in a sense, though since you do keep all upgrades on each loop it sort of has a roguelike thing? Definitely could be better, I did pretty much rush through most of the second and third runs I did...

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes