Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
well, shotgun have a oneshot kill potential and because you can dodge any attack with the dodge I-frame you can one shot every mob without taking any damage, that's why i use it
I'm impressed someone managed to finish the game with the shotgun, my first impression of it was a much worse bone-sword (since you can't combo nor use the shield). For me, I went finished the current content with the shovel since in stroke a nice balance between damage and attack speed, I didn't use guns because of the lack of shields. Though testing the bone-sword has led me to conclude the bone-sword may be the better choice for boss fights.

It hit me almost immediately that I know why it's like that. This game is very heavily taking aspects of the game dead cells for it's game progression
Really? I thought it was a design limitation or something since traditional metroidvanias usually give the player the freedom to choose to explore meanwhile this game limits the player with some freedoms. Though I've never played dead cells before so I'll take your word for it. Still I think it would have been better if the bosses are skippable, beating the 1st boss over and over again isn't exactly fun. Also did you know with every time you go back to the 1st stage the difficulty increases, though it's nothing too exciting, I think it just adds nurses to the catacombs and increases all damage sources... which is kinda lame ngl. I don't think it's fun to see 1/3 of your health disappear because you fell in to a ditch, which is why I hated the last parts of the kfc factory.

Reactions: damnson1111

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
I imagine the reason for the difficulty hike and requirement to rekill the bosses each time is because of the gem rewards for getting past each boss without losing any health... which is also sort of a thing from Dead Cells... I will say though, I don't think the rewards are worth it at current for such a difficult task, especially since unlike in Dead Cells, you have to beat the preceding levels and the boss without getting hit, as opposed to just the boss. Also since people seem to gravitate to a single weapon, most of the upgrades feel pretty pointless, since there's not much reason to buy anything, but your desired weapon, health, the recovery potion upgrades and maybe... The dive and torture items...

Reactions: damnson1111

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
So, uh, no way to save princesses? And that girl above boiling cauldron?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Ah so this is the same dev that made those Depravia games... yeah the guro is strong with this one.

It puts me off but the gameplays are always pretty solid for sidescrollers so I play it anyways; I think of it like playing resident evil games, there's gore and gruesome stuff but the point is playing for the fun of the survival horror.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
No offense, but it probably is your PC. My potato of a laptop can play it smoothly (at least enough that I can no-hit a boss). Though I'm no computer expert, but might it have something to do with hardware acceleration or something?
I would agree with you on this on account of every other game that I've played (Including Unity and UE based ones). All of them play just fine on my computer. It's probably a case by case bases issue. I'll try changing out some of the hardware settings in Nvidia control panel.

Edit: Can anyone identify what engine this was created or running on? As swapping out the hardware acceleration isn't doing the job.

Edit 2: Trying to redownload the game after making some software changes and disabling antivirus. I just now realized that 2 of the links on the first page doesn't host the game's files anymore.

Last edited:

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
in game you can press numbers from 1 to 10 (0) for activation cheats, it will work as F11 in CG galery.
(numbers are above W, not on the num keyboard)

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes