Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
This game has a same gore level as animated Castlevania! Blood everywhere, intestines everywhere, & even eye popping (Dev favorite)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
This game has a same gore level as animated Castlevania! Blood everywhere, intestines everywhere, & even eye popping (Dev favorite)!
The game is indeed quite gory.

But not only that, the game actually plays nice!

I love how each weapon feel so different to use but also kils the enemy in a different ways! ^^

Reactions: changelog police

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
The game is indeed quite gory.

But not only that, the game actually plays nice!

I love how each weapon feel so different to use but also kils the enemy in a different ways! ^^
Imagine Castlevania 3 Remake would do something like this...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2021-10-09
v0.80
The highlight of this update is ...

・ Implementation of background mobs for Botanical Gardens and Knights Sanatorium
・ Added 4 types of CG / animation
・ Overall cleanup
・ Implemented all voices of major characters except game over animation

Last edited:

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
2021-10-09
v0.80
The highlight of this update is ...

・ Implementation of background mobs for Botanical Gardens and Knights Sanatorium
・ Added 4 types of CG / animation
・ Overall cleanup
・ Implemented all voices of major characters except game over animation

MEGA
Thx bro
:BootyTime:

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I was wondering why Knights Sanatorium was rather barren despite it's description and for some reason I didn't thought it was weird that the gardens didn't have any props. Now that I think of it, the stage before we fight the end boss was propless either, I hope we get to see what gruesome fates of the black kingdom mobs there too in the future. But looks like completion is still far away. Though I prefer BMD take their time instead of rushing it, this game is pretty dense compared to DepraviA.

Fotikis

Dec 16, 2019
I also experience Slow frame rates/stuttering witch makes the game unplayable.Is there a fix? (i7 32gb rtx3080)

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell which 4 mobs the animation has been added? (found a lamia and a spider) and if there is a desirable save for their level)

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
I...i just don't know.
After watching the screens of this game, my brain has literally lost the 99.9% of the working neurons.
Now, i know that everyone has their own personal taste regarding lewd works, and i'm fine wth almost every genre that there is around. (With the exclusion of Pee fetish, worms and various insects fetish, M/F, Guro and Vore)
Still, i would love to know if there's someone sane of mind that would consider this nightmare as something of arrousing.
This thing seems almost to be born from the mind of a psychopath, and i genuinely believe that every hentai artist specialized in guro has something of actually wrong in their mind.
(Exactly as everyone that finds tempting the body of a severely mutilated girl.)

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
I...i just don't know.
After watching the screens of this game, my brain has literally lost the 99.9% of the working neurons.
Now, i know that everyone has their own personal taste regarding lewd works, and i'm fine wth almost every genre that there is around. (With the exclusion of Pee fetish, worms and various insects fetish, M/F, Guro and Vore)
Still, i would love to know if there's someone sane of mind that would consider this nightmare as something of arrousing.
This thing seems almost to be born from the mind of a psychopath, and i genuinely believe that every hentai artist specialized in guro has something of actually wrong in their mind.
(Exactly as everyone that finds tempting the body of a severely mutilated girl.)
Animated Castlevania is almost the same actually. Almost...

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Jador96
This thing seems almost to be born from the mind of a psychopath, and i genuinely believe that every hentai artist specialized in guro has something of actually wrong in their mind
Well how could someone sane of mind explain when you consider everyone who produce this kind of erotic content to be psychopaths (someone not sane of mind), implying that those enjoy said content are also psychopaths. If anyone with "sane of mind" were to explain to you, you could just easily hand wave them as psychopaths because of these two statements contradicting.

I don't care whether or not you consider me as "sane of mind", but lemme tell ya something. Not once have I considered murdering someone just to get off. I have gone to gurochan and never saw someone write cringe like "oh I wish that was me". In fact when a guro artist decided to distance himself from his work many replied with "Yea that's understandable".

Are there psychopaths that are in to this shit? Of course there are, but I don't know anyone who are in to guro whom I consider to be a murderous psychopath.

TL;DR: We're coomers like you who are in to shit you don't like, get off your high horse.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I get that the dev is going for a 'Ghosts n' Goblins' type of deal, but I accidentally took the wrong path and had to beat Glorious Anthem again before then starting back at the very beginning. How about taking a a hint from 'Salt and Sanctuary' and allowing players to teleport between the Alchemist's bases after your first run. That way there's less annoying running around that serves mainly to frustrate and pad the runtime.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes