Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Is it weird that if people who have watch Squid Game and yet saying this game is {insert disgust feeling}?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Is it weird that if people who have watch Squid Game and yet saying this game is {insert disgust feeling}?
Squid game's appeal is entirely different from this game, so I don't think it's out of left field to have a negative reaction. It doesn't really matter as long as they just leave those who like it alone.

Reactions: Forge Wright

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Squid game's appeal is entirely different from this game, so I don't think it's out of left field to have a negative reaction. It doesn't really matter as long as they just leave those who like it alone.
Isn't Squid game have gore? At least blood everyway right?

LogDea

Mar 31, 2018
Cheats, hacks and tips for v0.8 for the game:

__ Hit F11 in the image collection will open all image temporary.

__Open save files in: <<Game folder>>/save/globalsave01 using notepad. You can do something with it:
----- PL_BASE :
031_HP: Change player current hp,
032_MON: money
038_TR_L, 039_TR_R : equiped skill (Left, Right)
040_ELIX: number of healing vials
036_WEA :stage of clothing
----- PL_ST_WP
Weapon upgrade: Self explanatory limit from 1-5
-----PL_SKILL
Movement skills : Set to 1 to unlock the skill
-----GAME_GRO
029_AREA: This one is interesting, by set the number correctly allow you to basically teleport between save points, here are some example:
+++ 011 : The Forbidden Crypt
+++ 023 : The forgotten Abandoned House
+++ 063 : Comfortable outdoor bath
+++ 073 : Black Corrosion Fountain
+++ 082 : Frenzied torture chamber
+++ etc : Sorry I dont have time to experiment with all numbers
026_CELL : Difficulty
-----GAME_STO:
Game flags

__ Cheat engine tips: Almost all value store as double or float, change the type and search accordingly

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
A new free trial has been updated on dlsite.
Added voices, etc. have been updated.

My personal play experience is great.
Just as Serenia showed in her previous game depravia-eg, a vicious and terrifying voice flows through the game-over animation.

However, some scenes seem to have been censored. Typically, the white archer's cg of 0.80 showed Nevia's clitoris, but now it is covered with semen. Looking at CG Open, the creators seem to have done a lot of CG work.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Nice guide, thanks Frumi!

One more thing, the reward for getting a successful confession out of her is an ability you would otherwise obtain later in the game. Nothing groundbreaking, but still nice to know. The ability should be the slide that breaks red rocks, if I remember correctly, opening alternative paths and secrets earlier.
That's interesting. I've actually been wondering myself if it's possible to collect all the abilities without resorting to torture, and if that'll possibly affect the ending (along with keeping the boy's virginity). Out of curiosity how and when would you obtain that ability later in the game? I got all the abilities from torture.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Oyashiro-sama

Jan 1, 2021
You just obtain the abilities naturally by visiting the safe areas/hotsprings. Like I said, this appears to merely open alternative paths earlier.

Reactions: damnson1111

A_Knight

Oct 25, 2018
has anyone found a fix for the slow frame rate (~4FPS) when in game but fixed when tabbed out?
Try hitting the ALT key when in game, found that some of the keys do weird stuff in this new build (such as 1 and 2 key to increase/decrease hp) and some such as I think Shift and Alt do FPS things as far as i can tell.

snow02222

Dec 10, 2019
Try hitting the ALT key when in game, found that some of the keys do weird stuff in this new build (such as 1 and 2 key to increase/decrease hp) and some such as I think Shift and Alt do FPS things as far as i can tell.
ty for the suggestion, didn't do the trick though, unfortunately..

eddyboy1337

Feb 9, 2018
has anyone found a fix for the slow frame rate (~4FPS) when in game but fixed when tabbed out?
Weird Solution that I found completely randomly: Running a high resolution 60fps video on youtube on the other screen (maybe also maximized but in the background) while running the game fixed it for me.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Gotta say, this is a well structured game. If I found this in my edgy phase back then I would have loved this.

Now? Well, I can handle guro and this doesn't really phase me but sadly I haven't found anything here that tickles my fancy other than solid gameplay and a good soundtrack.

Was hoping some non-guro scenes here and there, but this appears to be a guro fest. Holding off on rating it due to my bias though.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Gotta say, this is a well structured game. If I found this in my edgy phase back then I would have loved this.

Now? Well, I can handle guro and this doesn't really phase me but sadly I haven't found anything here that tickles my fancy other than solid gameplay and a good soundtrack.

Was hoping some non-guro scenes here and there, but this appears to be a guro fest. Holding off on rating it due to my bias though.
There are plenty of non-guro scenes though. Besides, blue mad diode's games were always full of ero-guro. I'm not a huge fan either but it's completely manageable

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020

How do i get up there?
The game must be played three times in total. From the 3rd time you return, you gain the wall kick ability and you can go to the lower area.

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
The game has been completed and will be released on December 11th.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes