Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
It took me 4 hours to complete this.
Nice game for end of the year!
I use Shovel only and parry and it was godly insane.
Range kinda bit risky tho since eventually later most enemy will come to you and have a shield to block

Maho911

Sep 27, 2019
Tinkered with some NVIDIA settings upon getting this game and encountering that 4 FPS issue; found out this program prefers a fixed refresh over G-Sync after putting in some custom settings for it.

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Is 0.80 the full version already? Probably not, I assume this gets still updated. On DLSite it seems the full game dropped today.

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
This game is incredibly brutal and sensational. Doesn't it seem impossible to upload a video of this game to YouTube even if there is an age limit?

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, how can that game be so gore?
OH MY GOD THIS IS AN HORROR IM TAINTED IN BLOOD VIRTUAL BLOOD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WHY DID I DID THIS TO MYSELF OH MY GOD WHY

snow02222

Dec 10, 2019
Tinkered with some NVIDIA settings upon getting this game and encountering that 4 FPS issue; found out this program prefers a fixed refresh over G-Sync after putting in some custom settings for it.
Yes thank you, turning off G-Sync did the trick :)

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
This game is a prime example of why I use this site, ryona doesn't bother me all that much but this game is ALL violence to the point i would've been mad if I bought it. Got about halfway through before giving it up myself. (not hating the game just not my cup of tea.)

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I just read the Product summary of the game on DL-Site and the only time Sex is mentioned is when it lists the situations you can get into. And its only "insect Sex".

So yeah, as always the basics of buying games aply:
First read the product information,
Then you try to understand what you just read,
If you are unsure ask your dick if it sounds like you will be happy with it,
Fail at all the above, ignore all sings of understanding and buy it,
Notice that it is not what you wanted and scurry of to a forum/ review page to cry about it
Questionable Profit?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Why the do we not have a guro tag, I mean graphic violence hardly covers this. That is the only tag I would bother to blacklist.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Is it normal that I don't gain more Elixirs passively? The Elixir upgrade says that I should get one at 120-90-60 seconds, but I've only been finding them at places. Is that what it's supposed to mean?

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Needs both lоli and shоta tags.
The best scenes were deep frying, archery and splitting the protagonists in half, one by one, with a giant frigging spinning saw.
Oh and the twins getting pressed into each other.. still get shivers about that one.
I personally only like one part of guro, it's when victims realise they've mere moments before their certain death and their mind isn't prepared for that fact, it breaks into the most primal sh*t hentai industry could offer.
Like, c'mon, how often do you get to see a person going through first three stages of grief almost instantly?

Controls are ok-ish, but if we take all the spicy content out it'd just be a shitty platformer.
What this game really lacks is the ability to control the speed of h-animations in gallery.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes