Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Nigroid.exe

Dec 20, 2021
How to climb the wall to reach the Fengraf of Leechridden? The twins said I have a climb ability but I can't scale the wall at all.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I think you get it in the second run, in the "red Tower" (forgot what it was called) after the mountai top level.

Nigroid.exe

Dec 20, 2021
Is it just me or is the part where you enter a princess's vagina the most frustrating part of the game? I use God Mode since I'm no good at platformers, but it has no effect on this stage. Plus being hit by just one is super punishing since you lose power ups and speed, which will increase the chances of you getting killed again. If anyone has completed the game, may I ask for your game files?

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is it just me or is the part where you enter a princess's vagina the most frustrating part of the game? I use God Mode since I'm no good at platformers, but it has no effect on this stage. Plus being hit by just one is super punishing since you lose power ups and speed, which will increase the chances of you getting killed again. If anyone has completed the game, may I ask for your game files?
Never played Gradius styled games before eh? it's about pinpoint precision movements where you don't hold you just tap slightly, a Full save is a few pages back as well but you won't be able to select levels or anything as there is no level selector.

There is gallery option that has all the game over and in game animations.

Closest thing to a level select though is to edit the game files where the save / room location is and trail and error it with 099 011 021 etc etc

Sources a few pages back if you check.

Reactions: Forge Wright

arclegend09

Jul 26, 2017
Great game, wish it was longer like Blood Rush. This game is only about 2-3 hrs of game play and most of it is just repeating the map over and over.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Welp, I'm at 3 hrs rn and can't find Fengraf of Leechridden
Wish there was a map tbh, this game is a huge maze

Nvm found the map, good thing I totally didn't miss it.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
can't seem to find Depravia thread in f95, was it banned or something? was looking if this is better than Depravia as I have not played both.

Also looking for the latest version of Depravia if someone can share as I heard that it got updated at somepoint

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
i am sure its been said before, but man such good animations would love to see them do something not quite sooo stomach turning

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Make sure not to eat as much as you can before playing this game. I mean if you really have bad stomach for a carttooonnnnny brutal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 13, 2021
View attachment 1400364

Overview:
A bloody battle with a religious nation called "White Country" to save the five princesses who were captured by the grave keeper girl

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: Blue Mad Diode - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1400383 View attachment 1400358 View attachment 1400359 View attachment 1400360 View attachment 1400361 View attachment 1400362 View attachment 1400363
Please Report any tags....

And what kind of fetish is this?
not downloading for any fetish or to masturbate but only cuz i love gore games

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
vagoo infiltration level hard
It's very doable and I've played bullet hell type games like once in my life. Just don't get the last speed upgrade, when you have two big ovaries each firing three shots, stay back in the middle and go forward once the the bullets cross path in front of you, and stay front at the part where wall starts to deform to block your way.

EasyLover

Jan 13, 2022
careful when picking uploadhaven
when choosing the free download it does a fake download after a popup trying to trick you

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes