Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Looks like the game was updated to 1.01_3 today. Update notes translated using DeepL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't found the update on the usual sites yet though.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Looks like the game was updated to 1.01_3 today. Update notes translated using DeepL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't found the update on the usual sites yet though.
Give it a little bit of time will probably need to circulate the regular locations before it ends up here.

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I can't see any of the game over animations ever since I started hard mode. All the sounds work, but the actual sprites or whatever don't load in no matter what. Anyone know a fix for this?

hmg

Aug 20, 2017
just downloaded this one, is the gore censored in this one? Its weird, I got an older version and all the gore is there, but this one its all just gone.
Thought you could do it in-game, but you can go to the save folder and open up system.ini and change 009gore=0 to 009gore=1

Reactions: Sekkara

indo2002

Oct 30, 2021
[Solved] So I just downloaded the game but can't seem to get my controller to work with the game am i missing something? I'm using the Xbox elite 2 in wired mode if that makes any difference, I'm on windows 11. Looks like you have to manually change over to the controller in the key config once you've done that save it and launch you'll be good to go.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
for curiosity,¿how is work the thing of torturing the boss?,i don't know how to make them talk,well... the first boss,i can't understand the colors and everything,i found if im going in all red,the torture continue but ended the boss can't speak because of something,now... there is this thing where the boss don't want to say what we need and i need to retry the torture,i tried so much time but i don't know how is work to complete it making it talk.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
for curiosity,¿how is work the thing of torturing the boss?,i don't know how to make them talk,well... the first boss,i can't understand the colors and everything,i found if im going in all red,the torture continue but ended the boss can't speak because of something,now... there is this thing where the boss don't want to say what we need and i need to retry the torture,i tried so much time but i don't know how is work to complete it making it talk.
Page 8 of this thread, the first Post should provide the answers you seek.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes