Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Juj

Feb 27, 2018
How do you start the game? I can click new game whats the key that lets you enter a command?

rhick

Feb 1, 2019
I consider myself an open minded person, however this game crossed a line I didn't even know existed :LOL:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Guro.... that is guro... (sexualised gore).

Which I honestly thought was banned here. (you might want to ask a mod).

If not though, f95 really needs a guro tag.

note: highly suggest changing the graphic content warning, to a guro warning, since those that don't mind gore, may still hate guro. (sexualised vs unsexualised is quite the big difference).
Never knew "guro" was only sexualized. Figured it was just the Japanese term for gore or something. Kinda like Ahego or whatever, instead of just saying something that is initially understandable. Ryona is another one.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I just read the Product summary of the game on DL-Site and the only time Sex is mentioned is when it lists the situations you can get into. And its only "insect Sex".

So yeah, as always the basics of buying games aply:
First read the product information,
Then you try to understand what you just read,
If you are unsure ask your dick if it sounds like you will be happy with it,
Fail at all the above, ignore all sings of understanding and buy it,
Notice that it is not what you wanted and scurry of to a forum/ review page to cry about it
Questionable Profit?
Why are you complaining that not everyone wants a game to be 99% Guro? As if it's surprising people would be disappointed when there was more actual sex content in past games. Even if we go with the flimsy "The game didn't say there would be actual sex," that shows the marketing is lacking because, I can assure you, there's quite a few sex game overs in the game despite the severe lack of them and only one of them involves that aformentioned "Insect Sex."

If you're expecting hentai game piracy forums like this to be 100% positive to something, I'm not sure what to say to you.

Reactions: Forge Wright

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Never knew "guro" was only sexualized. Figured it was just the Japanese term for gore or something. Kinda like Ahego or whatever, instead of just saying something that is initially understandable. Ryona is another one.
Because it is just the Japanese term for gore. People are just mad because the Japanese started the trend so the Japanese term was adopted instead of the English term.

As for the game itself, its really good but really dragged out. In terms of hours its not a long game and you can crush that number even further by run past most enemies, but most levels are just the same two or three-ish enemies reused a dozen times over so no matter how you much (or little) you like the gameplay: it will get repetitive.

Last edited:

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
This is one of the best guro games I have played in ages, and one of the few that actually has well-made and functional gameplay rather than being a janky platformer or VN. There's plenty of sex in it too. Not sure why people are complaining, other than having decided to play a guro game whilst not actually liking guro.

Reactions: damnson1111

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
A little bit surprised that there are no other Blue Mad Diode games on this site, while the game may be a bit controversial it actually plays pretty well if you ignore the gore content (while some say shitty platformer, it's a game about timing and speed running).

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
A little bit surprised that there are no other Blue Mad Diode games on this site, while the game may be a bit controversial it actually plays pretty well if you ignore the gore content (while some say shitty platformer, it's a game about timing and speed running).
it's cause most of them didn't get an english translation

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Is it normal that I don't gain more Elixirs passively? The Elixir upgrade says that I should get one at 120-90-60 seconds, but I've only been finding them at places. Is that what it's supposed to mean?
As far as I'm aware, the elixirs upgrade only reduces the time that it takes to heal and increase the amount of HP recovered.

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
it's cause most of them didn't get an english translation
This. The only other Blue Mad Diode game that I know of that has an english translation is Depravia Egrigori, and only on the last patch (1.045) as the original release was JP only.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes