Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 27, 2021
Good news everyone who is a fan of this guy’s work he is making new game
Thats good news, the game is actually quite good, but there are like really disgusting gore scenes lol i prefer the style of night of revenge with more sex scenes i think this one got almost entirely gore only aside from a few scenes.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
This game's gameplay is pretty solid, but I could never get the torture sequences right, they're also a bit too graphic for me since im a pussy
Are those really not skippable?

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
This game's gameplay is pretty solid, but I could never get the torture sequences right, they're also a bit too graphic for me since im a pussy
in order to get abilities needed for the ending yes they are not skippable

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
well, I'm gonna have to bear it and figure this shit out then
and what if I just kill them all off without getting any results?
then you will have to go through all the stages and have to go through them all again until you get back to the bosses you failed to interrogate cause you need those power ups to get to the princesses you didn't rescue yet

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
well, I'm gonna have to bear it and figure this shit out then
and what if I just kill them all off without getting any results? A softlock?
IIRC you can also get the slide skill at the end of the White Palace, which is the last regular level unless you've encountered all the princesses.

You can also sort of cheat, though. Go to the save folder and open globalsave01.ini. Then look up [PL_SKILL] and you should find the value 094_SK_SLID.

Set that value to 094_SK_SLID=1, save, and then you should have the slide skill when you start & load the game.

Reactions: jang9900

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020

Depravia SARIEL has begun development of a new side story of the depravia series. The main character this time is Sariel and I hope someone makes a thread.

Reactions: Lunarius
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes