sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Guys i finish all game but dont have any special skills, like this 0:39

Where i can found them?

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
Guys i finish all game but dont have any special skills, like this 0:39

Where i can found them?
We can summon Garroll with the f,g key and attack him If you attack and kill that human snake and almost all human enemies with dogs, you can activate special torture techniques with f and g keys from then on.

Bignuts446

Sep 6, 2022
Is the download link the latest version? I downloaded it but it seems to be 1.05 instead of 8, so I'm missing the stuff the changelog mentioned.
1664988378728.png

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
is it just me or is there no sound in the game?

goddamn win 11

update: ok turns out the sound's default setting is 0 but it somehow shows as full bar on the config, which is confusing, you gotta manually set it again

Last edited:

Infernoking35

Feb 4, 2018
the sprites arent loading right and i have a second character behind my first one stuck in the starting position. any advice?

XyuNaBlude

Apr 22, 2019
what file? I'm going insane trying to figure it out
Keywords for people with the same problem: missing sprites, no sprites, no stuff, no corpses, absent, show, gore content, invisible, corrupted files, no animations.
Currently (v1.01.3) there's a hidden setting that hides ~50% of the visual content.
Fix: Set "009gore=1" in "save\system.ini".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pity I passed the game without this knowledge. I thought it's release's problem or corrupted archive.

Last edited:

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
ok so, I am not sure if this is normal but... It looks for me like there is 2 presets of one character ... One is moving one is half naked . When I move It disappears but When I stop is there ... How to fix it ? 1673108859737.png

XyuNaBlude

Apr 22, 2019
ok so, I am not sure if this is normal but... It looks for me like there is 2 presets of one character ... One is moving one is half naked . When I move It disappears but When I stop is there ... How to fix it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's config loading issue. "Damage undressing" setting doesn't appear in system.ini even after changing the other settings, that really confuses.
So, to fix: a) Manually add line "027damage=1" into "save\system.ini"; b) Change&save this setting ingame forth and back.

Last edited:

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
It's config loading issue. "Damage undressing" setting doesn't appear in system.ini even after changing the other settings, that really confuses.
So, to fix: a) Manually add line "027damage=1" into "save\system.ini"; b) Change&save this setting ingame forth and back.
It works flawless, Good Sir ;D !!!
I did change what you've said and now there is no issue, ;) Thank you very much :D

Reactions: RobThom88

HonAmunRa

Mar 2, 2018
I can't find the rock climb ability, the guys said I have it but it didn't give me the Artifact for some reason.

hdf0209

Oct 11, 2021

Depravia SARIEL has begun development of a new side story of the depravia series. The main character this time is Sariel and I hope someone makes a thread.
Where can i Play Depravia Sariel?

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes