EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The deteriorating entertainment district of Kabura-cho is filled with lawlessness: homicide, looting, coercion, solicitation, and narcotics, among other immoral activities. The assassin Clarissa arrives with a mission... Her objective is to dismantle Corrupt Garden, the organization that killed her family and caused her right eye to go blind. After infiltrating Kabura-cho, Clarissa encounters a policewoman named Kiriko. Kiriko shares Clarissa's determination to see Cobra Garden destroyed, and together they embark on a brutal and relentless campaign of warfare...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2016-10-22
Developer: Blue Mad Diode -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Graveyard Executioner
Genre:

Installation:

Developers Notes:

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg CG07-09.png CG06-03.png CG17-01.png CG20-08.png

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I LOVE this game, played it years ago.

I'm curious if the video scenes are translated as well. I doubt they are, but I've been surprised before.

EDIT: They aren't. ¬¬

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Another game where the best part is losing.
I find no joy in those games where the options round up you into deliberately losing to get what you want to see. I want to be rewarded for choosing well.

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
9eddd.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Of course when the game look interesting it's fucking MTL. You'd think that with all that AI art bs they would learn to make a good translation.
It is Edited MTL, and it is quite decent.

Manual translation would be better of course, but this game is quite old and was never translated, so this is all we have ATM.

Reactions: Palpatien
May 9, 2020
Needs to stop using Bestiality tag for tentacles/ insects when there are already appropriate tags for tentacles & monsters already. Tired of seeing it used for posts that don't even have a single beasty content.

edit: Like for real seriously, uploaders who use these tags need to stop.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes