Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
If anyone make a better translation, you're welcome, I'm gladly update this thread with yours tl.
I'm too old and tired of manual translations, that takes weeks or even months.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Needs to stop using Bestiality tag for tentacles/ insects when there are already appropriate tags for tentacles & monsters already. Tired of seeing it used for posts that don't even have a single beasty content.

edit: Like for real seriously, uploaders who use these tags need to stop.
What's that though?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 9, 2020
What's that though?
Add it in the main post gallery display of examples, I shouldn't have to play a game that may or may not have it just because the tag says there is. Confirmation from the gallery helps.

edit: And also, you have no idea how many games are on here using that tag that doesn't even have said content in the game. They just use the tag for tentacles/ monsters, and it's annoying.

WitchSlap

Mar 21, 2018
Ah, yeah. That's the stuff.

Does this mean they actually finished their last game, or am I being too optimistic?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Aren't there a lot of them already on this site?

Let us creeps enjoy non-vanilla games sometimes.
I would probably let you have your fun, but "vanilla games" are extremely skimpy on battle fuck mechanics. The fact that there is no tag for battle fuck (WHY??!) makes it even harder to find one thats good. And here i came in full of hope... just to see some degenerate shit, that happens to have battle fuck. Im not jealous. Fuck you.

/rant

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BloodRush-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
Ah hell nah
If you Degenerates don't know what Blue Mad Diode's about by now, then you have no reason being on a thread for one of that group's game. They sort of stay within their thematic genre. So idjuts, quit your gorydamn whining.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I would probably let you have your fun, but "vanilla games" are extremely skimpy on battle fuck mechanics. The fact that there is no tag for battle fuck (WHY??!) makes it even harder to find one thats good. And here i came in full of hope... just to see some degenerate shit, that happens to have battle fuck. Im not jealous. Fuck you.

/rant
You should try playing this anyway. You can skip videos (which are the game over scenes), so whenever you die just skip the video or reset the game before seeing something that bothers you.

The game itself is good enough even without those scenes, since the battle fucks are incredibly fun to watch (and very high quality).

BTW, there's even an option that disables the scenes you already seen, so if you turn this on you'll only need to see (and skip) the bad ends once.

Reactions: Hajtand

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Blood Rush. [v1.00] [Blue Mad Diode] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [376 MB]
- - -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes