quenty

Jan 31, 2021
If you Degenerates don't know what Blue Mad Diode's about by now, then you have no reason being on a thread for one of that group's game. They sort of stay within their thematic genre. So idjuts, quit your gorydamn whining.
What a dramatic respond to "ah hel nah". Chill, drama queen, he is not who's whining here

Feb 2, 2019
6th pic... We see the "The Thing 2011" inspiration... xD (never watched the movies, not the 1982 nor the 2011, but some cutscenes made their way to me and it was enough for me xD)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I played this many years ago, when I found it sailing the seas. Saw the intro and I never wanted to touch it again. Then after a few days when I was about to delete it. I wanted to see if there were any chance of getting revenge. It was all in Japanese, so I had a bit of trouble knowing where to go and with whom I needed to talk. I didn't want to lose. The themes in this is anti-sexy for me. Almost made it without losing, but I remember losing in the brown underground arena level. Pissed me off even more and I overlevel'ed them both a lot. The rest was smooth sailing.

If you are not "into" the themes of this games, then its still a pretty alright albeit gruesome game.

Reactions: 69ztare

DreamGear

Jul 15, 2017
The game is giving me a black screen during the fight with the police at the beginning, does anyone know how to solve it?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
The game is giving me a black screen during the fight with the police at the beginning, does anyone know how to solve it?
Sometimes the screen stays black for 30 seconds or more when some fights start. This also happened in the original, untranslated version.

Just wait a bit (a minute or so?) and see if the game continues. If it does not, you may be having some different weird bug.

Dec 9, 2017
There's all that gore and everyone looks evil, then you've got the girl with the umbrella who just screams "rubber boots go spish splash" while looking super excited to be there. Now that's a terrifying character, 10/10 mood right there

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 69ztare

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Yay!!!
Another RPGM with Pregnancy Content
*Sees the CG's that has Gore Things*
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I CAN'T HANDLE THAT STUFF!

Apr 23, 2018
Love this game. I played before even in Jap language. The game is quite liner and easy to understand even you can't read. Just blast your way until the end and kill the boss, and you get CG if you lose to enemy and boss.

Most situation is ryona type, so it's quite fucked up. Not recommended for anyone who like vanilla+topping. Dark choc++ FTW.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Needs to stop using Bestiality tag for tentacles/ insects when there are already appropriate tags for tentacles & monsters already. Tired of seeing it used for posts that don't even have a single beasty content.

edit: Like for real seriously, uploaders who use these tags need to stop.
Technically, insects are animals, so I don't see any problem in including non mammals in bestiality (aka " ").
But I also think that there must be a line that separates regular (or almost regular) animals from monsters, and even the tag rules specify that bestiality is not to be used for monsters (and aliens). Seriously, a wall with tentacles is not much different from a huge organic fuck machine; calling such thing an "animal" is like calling batman a furry.
Anyway, luckily for you, and unluckily for me, this game does have bestiality. It's just that it's not on previews, and I agree with you that it should be there.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
Yes, damn me. Finally, I will be able to fully play it without poking buttons at random in the game. A game that I started several times and which attracted and scared me away with an atmosphere of violence and cruelty.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes