PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
any guides? Just came from playing future fragments and i really dont feel like reading all the dialogue

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Actually I seem to be stucked at the same position. I wandered around and defeated the robot on the roof of the first factory dungeon. But that was useless. The 5th city district is still closed and the 6th is closed as well.
Yeah I pretty much went everywhere spoke to everyone, walked through the dungeons again... no idea lol

shanno

Feb 26, 2023
I believe Kiriko is bisexual. I'm not trying to force LGBTQ or anything, this is just a theory. The game doesn't explicitly say it but its quite easy to tell if you connect the dots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I believe Kiriko is bisexual. I'm not trying to comment on LGBTQ or anything, this is just a theory. The game doesn't explicitly say it but its quite easy to tell if you connect the dots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is very good to know

shanno

Feb 26, 2023
that is very good to know
You don't need to believe it if you want to because no-one actually said it was true, I just saw something, tried to piece it together and threw it out there
Edit: the only thing confirmed is that Kiriko likes men, but it's not explicitly confirmed she likes women

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You don't need to believe it if you want to because no-one actually said it was true, I just saw something, tried to piece it together and threw it out there
well i find what you wrote was very observant, scrutinizing a game can help you understand a game more thoroughly

• Red Heart
Reactions: shanno
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes