bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is reverse NTR (others trying to steal MC from heroines) and you might witness side characters being NTRed in scenes from the perspective of villains. The MC can't be NTRed, so you are safe to romance all love interests without worrying about that.

The game has NSFW content. The steam version will be censored with an optional patch to unlock NSFW content.

As mentioned above, NTR in that case related to reverse-NTR and side characters being NTRed. MC can't be NTRed. There will be optional pregnancy, but late in the game.
Uhhh.. how can MC not be NTR'd?

If one of the girls he is with gets with another dude... that'd be NTR.

So how can he not be NTR'd at all?

Like I'd get it, if it is MC doesn't get NTR'd so far... but can't be? that makes no sense. If he gets involved with just one chick.. then he can be NTR'd cause she could be taken or cheat on him.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
These are the tags from VNDB

It's reverse NTR, the MC getting stolen not the girls cheating on him.
Someone forgot to inform the uploader and/or moderator that Reverse-NTR is not NTR. (cause it's the reverse of NTR :| )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uhhh.. how can MC not be NTR'd?

If one of the girls he is with gets with another dude... that'd be NTR.

So how can he not be NTR'd at all?

Like I'd get it, if it is MC doesn't get NTR'd so far... but can't be? that makes no sense. If he gets involved with just one chick.. then he can be NTR'd cause she could be taken or cheat on him.
He can't be ntr'd because the game doesn't have ntr.

It's reverse ntr, the other girls try to steal him.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
He can't be ntr'd because the game doesn't have ntr.

It's reverse ntr, the other girls try to steal him.
I see.

Although, if you want to get technical, after they have stolen him... if they go steal another guy.. then that would be NTR.

So isn't technically impossible, just highly improbable :p

But I get the idea now.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Was exited to see NTR only for it to be reverse NTR. Alas the art looks good so will still give it a go

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There's a spelling error in one of the preview pic. Probably should have chosen a different preview pic bro. Like, good luck and shit but man that's not a good start

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I don't want to be too hard with just the preview pics. I do generally like the look of it, except for one thing; the MC is just #31743 Generic Harem Anime Boaty McBoatface looking dude from your local central casting. He looks like a million other boring, non-descript, fly-on-the-wall protagonists. He looks, in a word, lame.

Not that he needs to be some obnoxious or flamboyant design, but come on here. Even Superman's every-man boring alter ego got glasses and a clean haircut...

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Looking at the first img the girl she looks high as a kite I can't help but laugh :ROFLMAO:
That's because she is high as a kite in this picture. ;)

what's the mind control here?
Vampires can enthrall people with the toxins in their bodily fluids. It's not perfect mind control, and humans have varying resistance to it, and the more resilient ones can fight it off.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
1707991368433.png
Gee, had she gotten a mask or something, I would've assumed Phantom Thieves and the student council thing aren't working out for Makoto.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
There's a spelling error in one of the preview pic. Probably should have chosen a different preview pic bro. Like, good luck and shit but man that's not a good start
I took the screenshot without realizing the text hadn't finished playing. Later, I will upload the proper screens, including NSFW content.

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
hmm in the comments they say there is 'ntr'...
HMMMMMMMM.gif
b048a8f3653b7091962529a94f0894c77389d6fd_922_1024_90483.jpeg
fuck it just fap

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is the mind control a central thing or just something incidental that occurs on the sidelines of a more vanilla story?

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
So is the mind control a central thing or just something incidental that occurs on the sidelines of a more vanilla story?
There is no mind control between MC and love interests*. Sometimes, you can witness villains enthrall side characters or a vampire trying to enthrall MC.

*One of the girls is a vampire, and sometimes MC can feel the effect of powers when they do kinky stuff, but it's all accidental and not intentional.

Reactions: lipstickl
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes