nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Just reading the first two pages, NTR is a dumb fucking tag when it means like 4 different things.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Kinda sad there’s no NTR for the MC. There is an energy or potential for it in the game. Like there’s this absolute chad/unit/final-boss of an antagonist. I would keep 2/3 main playthroughs of this. One with zero NTR and a harem for the MC and another with a high amount of NTR.

Very few NTR games have decent antagonists. And it is a shame such a good one won’t try to cuck the MC

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
Kinda sad there’s no NTR for the MC. There is an energy or potential for it in the game. Like there’s this absolute chad/unit/final-boss of an antagonist. I would keep 2/3 main playthroughs of this. One with zero NTR and a harem for the MC and another with a high amount of NTR.

Very few NTR games have decent antagonists. And it is a shame such a good one won’t try to cuck the MC
Stfu loser go moan in some ntr game or something. You have more than enough of that shit as is.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
So this is a first impressions of the game and by proxy the people making it. Definitely not strict enough to be a review for sure.

From the looks of things. There's been substantial reworks to the prologue and week 1 finished off recently. And hopefully, there is nothing more to stop further updates from coming out that have to do with the main engine and the underlying code. I saw that some work still needed to be made under the hood and if that can be finished by 'This sunday' I hope to see.

I am excited for the project, enough to pitch some money in. But i cannot come away with an entirely sweet taste in my mouth with what i've been given. And that really comes down to one thing. That content(art and scenes) advertised here is not included in the game in it's current state(Demo or paid patron). A factor in my and no doubt others judgement on what we've been given so far.

These scenes were already finished going by progress posts made on their patron multiple months ago from even mid 2023. I do remember reading somewhere in my day of being around this thread that only content which has matched with the mostly(?) completed week 1 is included in the game with one caveat. A scene with Lucy in the extras that came with missing CGs for the twincs, corrup routes for them, etc. But even that promise is stopped midway as 'End of the Scene Preview' prevents progressing into what seem like the 2nd half of the promised content. This was in October 2023 specifically. Not the first time i got cucked by the end of content section mind(The demo specifically). But that's reiterating paragraph 2 up there.

And what struck me as strange is that the absent scenes were in older editions of the game as they were being released piecemeal with each update. Meaning if you downloaded them when they got released, you'd arguably have more content then anyone does at this very second now. Not that patrons can even go back through the posts and just download those older version, all the links that i could find are dead. Beats me as to why someone passionate to get into the game enough to dig up past builds is stopped.

So. It's just strange. Maybe i'm right in the middle of the waiting period for the definitive edition that'll bring all of these features and scenes and extras into a coherent singular product to digest soon. The beta post promised as much as least from what i could tell. But after getting burned by the front page, I'm cautious. I don't think many people want to do as much digging in as i did when they could easily dismiss this as a less then reputable product that's promises too much to deliver on practically and within a set period of time(Timeline V2.0). Everything looks fine with one or two issues regarding it's playing. And so i've thrown in money to see what becomes of this.

Definitely not promising i'm staying around for the long term. The demo i believe is sufficient for my down payment. But if this doesn't evolve beyond me checking this thread semi-regularly every 2 weeks-1 month to see if the game's been sufficiently developed one way or another then I'm out.

There are too many games in this world. Others making them deliver on their promises regularly. Even if they have a fraction of the features. It's the reliability that keeps my money flowing happily to those people at the very least. But that's just me. Thanks for Coming to my Ted Talk.

Edit: The dev has released the new version a day late, but with everything that has been posted to this thread. My complaints and concerns have been addressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: yopmail360

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
So this is a first impressions of the game and by proxy the people making it. Definitely not strict enough to be a review for sure.
Thanks for the feedback. We indeed had some hiccups with adding content after the initial release of initial test builds because, after receiving feedback from early testers, we learned that some of the areas need serious improvement.

Players told us that the story/timeline was difficult to follow, so we reworked the whole day planning system, added transition screens with time/location, and rewrote the whole prologue. We also added animations to old scenes. However, during all that, we haven't stopped producing new scenes, and we have a lot of new scenes to share with you in the upcoming weeks. As we promised on our Patreon we'll be sharing new scenes every weekend for the next few weeks to make up for the lost time.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. We indeed had some hiccups with adding content after the initial release of initial test builds because, after receiving feedback from early testers, we learned that some of the areas need serious improvement.

Players told us that the story/timeline was difficult to follow, so we reworked the whole day planning system, added transition screens with time/location, and rewrote the whole prologue. We also added animations to old scenes. However, during all that, we haven't stopped producing new scenes, and we have a lot of new scenes to share with you in the upcoming weeks. As we promised on our Patreon we'll be sharing new scenes every weekend for the next few weeks to make up for the lost time.
Making games is not easy. That much i understand from what little i have tried with Renpy. So i'm not going to fault the creations of systems and the returning to previous areas to refine it. Having a coherent story is important for a game that touts writing as it's main selling point.

If you don't mind clarifying then for me, when you say sharing the scenes what can we expect? You're going to reveal to us what you've been cooking over a few weeks for an eventually mega update that will include everything? Or are we going to get a gradual patchwork that stitches in the already created scenes bit by bit as soon as the ties with the main story beats are completed for continuity? I doubt you're going to add the new stuff you've made to the game over what you already have.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Making games is not easy. That much i understand from what little i have tried with Renpy. So i'm not going to fault the creations of systems and the returning to previous areas to refine it. Having a coherent story is important for a game that touts writing as it's main selling point.

If you don't mind clarifying then for me, when you say sharing the scenes what can we expect? You're going to reveal to us what you've been cooking over a few weeks for an eventually mega update that will include everything? Or are we going to get a gradual patchwork that stitches in the already created scenes bit by bit as soon as the ties with the main story beats are completed for continuity? I doubt you're going to add the new stuff you've made to the game over what you already have.
We will be updating the game week by week (in-game time). Now, we will be adding events to Week 1 until it's done, and then we will move to Week 2.
This Sunday, we will add most of the content from Week 1, including scenes that have never been published yet. We'll finish all of the content from Week 1 by the end of February and then we will move to content from Week 2.

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
We will be updating the game week by week (in-game time). Now, we will be adding events to Week 1 until it's done, and then we will move to Week 2.
This Sunday, we will add most of the content from Week 1, including scenes that have never been published yet. We'll finish all of the content from Week 1 by the end of February and then we will move to content from Week 2.
I want to point you, that promotions are possible only once per 2 weeks with some content updates (bugfixes or lack of contnent will be not promoted). So feel free to use the game update report to let uploaders and modders know about updates to your game.
Good luck with the game development, looks promising from my perspective. ;)

Reactions: Reefraf

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Just reading the first two pages, NTR is a dumb fucking tag when it means like 4 different things.
And even the one thing it doesn't mean, the tagging system isn't perfect so it still sometimes does. "Cheating" is supposed to mean "Netori", but sometimes Netori is marked NTR still, not Cheating. Or vice-versa, really.

"Swapping" is also somewhat of a redundant tag as it's also an NTR flavor--Netorase.

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
Hope this game gets the support it need it looks really good. Hope we might get some udpates in here from time to time

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very interesting story, overall a very well done demo, I'm looking forward to more of it. the voices are great, the characters are well done for anime, the story is enjoying and thrilling. Keep up the good work and look forward to future releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reefraf

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Dnag still no update hope they are doing well.
Don't worry. The work on the game continues. We'll release another public build in a few weeks. We publish public posts about the progress on our Patreon if you want to follow the game closely.

In the meantime, have a teaser. Here is a new scene we added to the game recently. This is a submissive variant, but in the game, you also have the option to dominate the girl if you play an assertive character.

Video:

Let me know what you think. :D

Whats with the gay scene in the beginning?
The game offers various types of romances. In the next update, you will be able to toggle which pairings you're interested in. Although, I believe that even without the toggle, the choices are pretty obvious about where they lead.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes