EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1622040_newbanner2.gif

Overview:
Draco, a Stuart era carnal vampire, awakens in 21st century America with no understanding how he got there-- or who brought him. To solve this mystery and recover his status, he must find clues, gain influence, drink blood, and enslave beautiful young women into his stable.

This is a chapter-based, point & click adventure/exploration game containing puzzles and light stat-management. The story and mechanics are hardcore into MIND CONTROL & CORRUPTION, so if you're an MC fetishist, this game was made for you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Amalgam -
Censored: No
Version: 3.99F12 PUBLIC
Language: English
Prequel: Mindshift
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v3.99F10): - - - -
Linux: - - - - (fixing errors
Mac: - - - - (fixing errors)

Extra:

1622088_dominate.gif 1622087_animate.gif 1622059_1642308919128.png 1036333_sam2.jpg 1036348_titlesam.jpg 1036349_sam6.jpg 1036350_sam4.jpg 1036358_sam7.jpg

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I don't see what to do past the first night, the maps are just linked to each other and you can't go to city.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't see what to do past the first night, the maps are just linked to each other and you can't go to city.
There is a semi transparent arrow in one of the pics where you will find an old coin. I think you must go right from the hatch.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Did someone manage to get past the officer calling the redhead girl ? My game freeze on the image of the phone with 'Unknown Caller'.

Reactions: TheDonut
Feb 28, 2019
Did someone manage to get past the officer calling the redhead girl ? My game freeze on the image of the phone with 'Unknown Caller'.
Uh I got the Officer showing up at the redheads apartment, no phone call tho?
I'm currently stuck tho.
Have Annie staying at her house, cant dominate her, have dominated Mara but thats all I can do, can't find the redhead at her apt shes never home

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Uh I got the Officer showing up at the redheads apartment, no phone call tho?
I'm currently stuck tho.
Have Annie staying at her house, cant dominate her, have dominated Mara but thats all I can do, can't find the redhead at her apt shes never home
Are you at the point where you can knock on her door ? If yes then knock then check peephole, repeat 2 or 3 times then you can dominate her to open the door.

Feb 28, 2019
Are you at the point where you can knock on her door ? If yes then knock then check peephole, repeat 2 or 3 times then you can dominate her to open the door.
holy shit thank you. been stuck on that for an hour, have restarted so many times thinking i had to level up certain stats or kill the vangrants in a certain order to unlock something.

Reactions: Weyrd
Feb 28, 2019
Game didnt lock up for me, it just played the scene of her fuckin the vampire and thats the image its stuck on after the cop hangs up.

Reactions: ymudds

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Game seems to bug out around day 4/5. First the characters icons start to drift, and then after the second police visit it just gets stuck. also saving and loading lets me repeat conversations, including stat gain.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes