Enough to make people expect the height of this game in the future
I hope I have the opportunity to enrich and tell the story completely
after all
Mindshift
There are too many regrets left

Reactions: amalgamhpc

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
im stuck after the drug store: i walked the girl home and now i cant dominate or interact with the father. i killed almost all the homeless.

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
Im stuck also after phonecall. And can´t interact with Anna at home. I hope it continue like it started. great game.

trollnaldtrollmp

Jul 3, 2018
Not sure if the creator reads this thread, but I was an early donor for Mindshift, and I truly hope that he will complete it some day.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
The Game looks very promising,

+ Story
+ Scene Work
- unintutiv
- bugs

still bug hunt would be nice i get stuck at the second day Dream with Michelle and do not have figured out how to reach level 4.

Okay just read that aperantly everybody has the problem with being stuck after at the second day dream a shame......."sigh" lets hope he does fix it, i am already thinking i have to do a decent vampire game myself.........or go back to play skyrim with ceratain mods ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: eightset

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
How to give him the drugs? I tried to drag but it didn't work.
This. I cannot give the younger homeless guy (the one standing next to the fat guy where you hunt the violin hobo) the drugs for the life of me. I click and I drag and I click and I drag and all that registers is me clicking past the dialogue.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
This. I cannot give the younger homeless guy (the one standing next to the fat guy where you hunt the violin hobo) the drugs for the life of me. I click and I drag and I click and I drag and all that registers is me clicking past the dialogue.
You cannot give items while the character is speaking. Navigate to the main interaction menu then give the item.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Because of the remarkable resamblance of your name and your picture with the Autor of the Game i asume you are the man himself ? ;)

I just noticed that you did put up a new Version on your Patron..wich i will test at once but it says version 1.13.
The Version for Download here is labeld 0.63.
Can it be that the version here is outdatet ? If so i would suggest putting up a link for the new version to get more traktion for your very promsing game. :)

best regards
Kai

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Can it be that the version here is outdatet ? If so i would suggest putting up a link for the new version to get more traktion for your very promsing game. :)
Yah but I didn't make this thread I only recently found out about this forum.

Yah latest release is Ch 1.13. Let me know how it goes

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Yah but I didn't make this thread I only recently found out about this forum.

Yah latest release is Ch 1.13. Let me know how it goes
Sooo just came to the point were i cannot go on with the story because that prick Brendan won't help me.....i am going to eat him fpr that :cool:

extremely good Version .....escpecialy the puns about christian.
Like i said before:
+ for extremly well done scenes
+ for the story
++ i have not encountered a single bug in this version wich is rare for games these days !

i am looking forward to the next version, thank you for a, so far, very well done game.

I post the link to the actually version here, your permission i take as granted otherwise i delet it again:
Version 1.13

Tip: talk to a moderator i am pretty sure he will help you set up a new thread were you can post updates and linke this discusion to the new thread.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for the tip and the feedback! Not interested to have a thread.... already too much stuff on my plate. Will primarily be communicating from the patreon

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I confirm that v1.13 is much more stable and improved than the version v0.63 published here now.

Last edited:
Reactions: laeg

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Guys need some help:
1. Michelle got removed due to her parennts visiting, but she still has the number of the dean. I cannot find the dean or the professor i enslaved. I reached level 5 though...
2. how to get kelly to be alone with me? she did say she might go on a date but then nothing..i cant even stalk her because of people and police

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes