ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Did you already get the To Be Continued?
Yes and no...yes bcs i did get that and i guess i exhausted the game content...no bcs this issue was something else...this happened just after i got the fem professor , after i exited the room the screen froze (as shown in pic)...i could not click anywhere and the game was stuckm could not save or anything. I had to close and play again(could not even save)...i noticed this happened if i fast skipped some content just before exiting the room.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Yes and no...yes bcs i did get that and i guess i exhausted the game content...no bcs this issue was something else...this happened just after i got the fem professor , after i exited the room the screen froze (as shown in pic)...i could not click anywhere and the game was stuckm could not save or anything. I had to close and play again(could not even save)...i noticed this happened if i fast skipped some content just before exiting the room.
Okay. Just remember that everything in the current chapter should be pretty stable. Everything after that... be prepared to deal XD

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
At the end of night 5 atm. After sleeping, Michelle gets a call from unknown caller (the policewoman) and says to see her at the station.
After that, the text box goes away, but there's nothing else to be done. I restarted the game many times but it always freezes there. Or if it's not actually frozen, there's no way to continue.

Details:I've yet to get to the university. I had just followed up with the drug robbery. Went to Annie's house, and oddly the game told me I couldn't dominate her with her father around (I guess bc he was at the house with her?)
Anyway, with nothing left to do and time running out, went to sleep and this error occurred.
Not sure what's causing this.

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Drug can be given to the young guy in front of shop.
No they can't. His character moves up the screen and blows up (also the other guy in the same place) and nothing you do will make him take them. There is absolutely nothing else that can be done, so the game effectively ends there.

EDIT: I restarted the game and now everyone is normally sized again, but nothing I do will let me give them to the guy. He just keeps asking for them and I can't proceed.

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
alexbatsplash.jpg

Download here (Patrons only)

Draco has regained enough strength to travel longer distances, and so makes his way to the local university in search of answers. Michelle, both compelled and captivated by the vampire, serves as his guide. But they learn that finding clues will be more complex than anticipated, and require the help of a few more young women with healthy, blood-rich veins.

This is an incomplete demonstration of Bloodshift containing the entirety of Chapter 1 and about half of the material available in Chapter 2 (still in development).

Download here (public)

Draco, a Stuart era carnal vampire, awakens in 21st century America with no understanding how he got there-- or who brought him. To solve this mystery and recover his status, he must find clues, gain influence, drink blood, and enslave beautiful young women into his stable.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Any one know if some of the game breaking bugs got fixed or not? Tried this a few months ago and ran into some issues. Was fun tho and want to see where it goes.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes