Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Guys need some help:
1. Michelle got removed due to her parennts visiting, but she still has the number of the dean. I cannot find the dean or the professor i enslaved. I reached level 5 though...
2. how to get kelly to be alone with me? she did say she might go on a date but then nothing..i cant even stalk her because of people and police
I think, that is the end of the current content you have reached.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
Guys need some help:
1. Michelle got removed due to her parennts visiting, but she still has the number of the dean. I cannot find the dean or the professor i enslaved. I reached level 5 though...
2. how to get kelly to be alone with me? she did say she might go on a date but then nothing..i cant even stalk her because of people and police
Is the end of this version. Good Game, waiting for the next update

Reactions: ralph088

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I have to say that you are a well-known author
Mindshift
Have this experience
Enough to make people expect the height of this game in the future
I hope I have the opportunity to enrich and tell the story completely
after all
Mindshift
There are too many regrets left
I feel ya bro...I absolutely LOVED mindshift...everytime I see any rag game , i remember it.....I really hope amalgam returns to that project in the future

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Are you at the point where you can knock on her door ? If yes then knock then check peephole, repeat 2 or 3 times then you can dominate her to open the door.
If you look closely at the peephole, you will see a light and dark change...when its dark that means someone is using it ...use your control power then and you will hit her....you have to love amalgam for his eye for details

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Tried this, got to day 7, entranced the Dealer and the Red head. Ate a few people, got a coin, a candy bar and some drugs. Cant find anything else to do at this point, played for 4 more days, checked all options with all NPCs and tried checking all screens.

Dont know if it's a bug, incomplete or what, but I cant even find a way to quit the game. :mad:

I'll wait a bit before I leave my review.
Have you gone to the university?? go there...also rob the store and you will get the store girl..for that hypno the red head mara, then talk to the store dad and girl and u will know they r stocking on drugs...talk to mara and she will loot it

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
I just noticed that the 1.13 version given by the author of the game hasnt been made as the current version of this thread. I donwloaded the .63 version at first, till i went through the thread here. Maybe the download link should be updated.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I just noticed that the 1.13 version given by the author of the game hasnt been made as the current version of this thread. I donwloaded the .63 version at first, till i went through the thread here. Maybe the download link should be updated.
That seems to be the case as the material is too less

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Have you gone to the university?? go there...also rob the store and you will get the store girl..for that hypno the red head mara, then talk to the store dad and girl and u will know they r stocking on drugs...talk to mara and she will loot it
I appreciate the help. I'm wondering, though, is it worth the effort to start a game where a walk-through is needed to play. I usually only look for one if I get stuck or feel I havent seen everything

Reactions: ralph088

pdnondp

Feb 3, 2020
How I rob the store? I don't get options with Mara or other characters...

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I appreciate the help. I'm wondering, though, is it worth the effort to start a game where a walk-through is needed to play. I usually only look for one if I get stuck or feel I havent seen everything
1.Depends on what you are looking for- i personally like the discoveries and the often small easter eggs
2. eventually as the game grows there will be a walkthrough

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
How I rob the store? I don't get options with Mara or other characters...
Have you enslaved Mara? After you do that , keep visiting the store and you will get an event when they are stocking up on drugs (which the girl claims is legal lol) once that happens go and talk to mara..

if that doesnt work , you have to give me some more details on what you have done and how much you have completed

pdnondp

Feb 3, 2020
Have you enslaved Mara? After you do that , keep visiting the store and you will get an event when they are stocking up on drugs (which the girl claims is legal lol) once that happens go and talk to mara..

if that doesnt work , you have to give me some more details on what you have done and how much you have completed

Well, no.
How do i enslave her?
When i go talk with her there's always his thug and the only conversation open that i got is "looking for medicine".

Seems like i missed a lot.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
Well, no.
How do i enslave her?
When i go talk with her there's always his thug and the only conversation open that i got is "looking for medicine".

Seems like i missed a lot.
In actions it gives you the option to follow her home

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes