Nov 7, 2017
Okay I'm stuck. I found the janitor's keys in the Turner Hall but I can't take them out of the closet. I tried to talk to the janitor and tried to give him money or drugs but he refuses even tried Michelle on him and nothing happens. I also found towels but I don't know what I suppose to do with them. I'm trying to get into Prof. Sanchez' lab.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
2.03MAC version isn't opening for me, getting this message
I don't have a mac so i cant help a lot with this but a mac player told me they got it to run by changing the file extension or something.

Bloodshift Discord

AbyssZero

Feb 16, 2021
I don't have a mac so i cant help a lot with this but a mac player told me they got it to run by changing the file extension or something.

Bloodshift Discord
Do you know what they changed the file extension to?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Okay I'm stuck. I found the janitor's keys in the Turner Hall but I can't take them out of the closet. I tried to talk to the janitor and tried to give him money or drugs but he refuses even tried Michelle on him and nothing happens. I also found towels but I don't know what I suppose to do with them. I'm trying to get into Prof. Sanchez' lab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Go to the toilets and put the towel inside, then open the water

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
As I say before who is Professor Lind and where do I exactly find her, cause I read the walkthrough, and still have no clue of her whereabout of finding her?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Do you know what they changed the file extension to?
this is what they said: "Just to report on the Mac support (on the 2.03 public version). The rar archive is still causing issues: it doesn't set permissions correctly (and it's harder to find an extractor for it). However, once I set the executable bit on the correct file (which is several layers down) it launches fine and appears to work so far. "

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes