JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Not totally sure I understand your question but work on Chapter 3 will start next month and Patrons will always have access to the developmental alphas every month.
Not totally sure I understand your question but work on Chapter 3 will start next month and Patrons will always have access to the developmental alphas every month.
Okay, what I'm trying to say, let say that Chapter 3 of Bloodshift come next month in May for Patreon, will it also be available on f95zone at the exactly same time that it come out on Patreon, or do we have wait a bit longer for it to be free to play on here?

D

Deleted member 1011799

I would have check discord but the link is not a unlimited time and click type.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Okay, what I'm trying to say, let say that Chapter 3 of Bloodshift come next month in May for Patreon, will it also be available on f95zone at the exactly same time that it come out on Patreon, or do we have wait a bit longer for it to be free to play on here?
Chapter 3 won't be done for a few months. But I share early development builds every month on Patreon and get feedback. I would probably share it here when I think Im satisfied with it.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Chapter 3 won't be done for a few months. But I share early development builds every month on Patreon and get feedback. I would probably share it here when I think Im satisfied with it.
Oh wow, holy freckling crap, excuse my French, I was kinda of planning to paid $15 starting on the first of next month and also the following month, to be able to play chapter 3 and 4, a lot sooner if that was possible, but why so long thought, and exactly how many chapters will this game going to have, anyway as long the game is interesting and fun I can wait a bit, plus hopefully they will add some in game cheats too, like level up, money, more blood, stuff like that, cause sometime grinding to become more stronger, take a bit to long to do, you know what I mean right!

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Oh wow, holy freckling crap, excuse my French, I was kinda of planning to paid $15 starting on the first of next month and also the following month, to be able to play chapter 3 and 4, a lot sooner if that was possible, but why so long thought,
Either because I suck or because I care about my work. You'll have to decide which one it is. Maybe both :unsure:

How do I get option to select a 16:9 resolution, I can't seem to find it, can someone at least show me where and how to get it, please and thanks!
There should be a dialog box before starting the game that lets you choose. What operating system are you on

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
So you don't have the dialog box at the start, then? I don't know why you wouldn't but I'll look under the hood next time i'm developing.

thank you for the nice review btw
You're welcome, oh and btw, I do get the big white dialog box, but it doesn't show 16:9 resolution thought!

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Great game, I like the fact there are puzzles, but not too many. This game is rather not straight forward or minor changes by choices. Rather it's about puzzling to find clues what to do next.

I do wonder if there could be some sort of light walkthrough, more or less how to achieve certain things in the game, i.e. meet certain people. Basically more a guide of the game :)

Reactions: amalgamhpc

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
While trying to recruit on campus, the drugs and Michelle's cell phone both went into the same inventory slot.

EDIT: I'm most of the way back to where I was, there's no real need to fix my save.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
While trying to recruit on campus, the drugs and Michelle's cell phone both went into the same inventory slot.

EDIT: I'm most of the way back to where I was, there's no real need to fix my save.
thank you. reboot or reload and the items will fix themselves

you keep having the same problem apparently. if we have ruled out a version problem then restarting isnt going to help. no fixes to the compuer have been applied since 2.01

Reactions: EPGerhart
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes