amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
FYI for everyone else there is no game over. You can keep playing and never die. But the game won't record your score

Reactions: Weyrd

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
v2.02

Critical bug fixes. PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG AND CONTINUATION NOTES. if you are loading ancient saves your game will be rightly fucked. unfortunately i will not be able to help you. so please be mindful of that.

deppenjaeger I included a resolution fix for Linux that I don't know if it will work or not but please try it.
I seem to have a problem with downloading Bloodshift v2.02 for window on mega, cause it doesn't seem to work right?

JackStorms64

Apr 19, 2021
io non riesco a capire quale sia la password del computer, ci sono degli indizi che mi consentono di scoprirlo? grazie

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Where to find Tea? I've reasonably searched everywhere.
Edit: sell drugs to people on campus to find her
Usihigure: use the keys
tea is at the library. you need brian, that will call emily, and to be inside the library, on the left

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
I'm guessing the game currently ends when the parents show up because I'm getting a black screen when I try and visit Michelle after that. Good game so far, I wish that Draco wasn't the Star Wars dude, but it's pretty minor. Damon from Vampire Diaries might've been a better avatar but it's your game so I'll deal :p

Can you get the girls to 100% yet and if you can does anything happen? I've run into a few speech options that say they're unavailable (Getting Ann to choose a subject for example), do I have to do something or is this for a future release?

Main criticism is the password, it's too vague even with the hints. Would be better to have an in game solution (google on her phone or library lookup) or much more direct hint if you have to alt tab out. I googled North Yorkshire Castles, no images matched the pic on the wall and there's way too many to brute force it. I ended up looking it up here in frustration.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
Sorry, but I had responded to a different game. This is also fun and I like it :)
Thumbs up on the game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamhpc

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
Maybe its me but how the heck do I save, or even go to the menu. I have pressed every key on the keyboard but nothing happens. Escape is not working. So how to save?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

Additional hint added to Prof Sanchez' room for solving the password puzzle

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
I'm kinda of curious, I saw on the Patreon, that they have a Completed Chapter 4 of Bloodshift, even when Chapter 3 have been funded already, so my question is that suppose I don't kinda of paid/donate $15 dollars, to the patreon company that make the game, or I prefer to wait a bit longer till it get way more better to play before I pay/donate $15, how long do we need to actually wait for any new update version, like Chapter 3 and 4, and etc,etc.... to be playable for free on this here on F95zone?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I'm kinda of curious, I saw on the Patreon, that they have a Completed Chapter 4 of Bloodshift, even when Chapter 3 have been funded already, so my question is that suppose I don't kinda of paid/donate $15 dollars, to the patreon company that make the game, or I prefer to wait a bit longer till it get way more better to play before I pay/donate $15, how long do we need to actually wait for any new update version, like Chapter 3 and 4, and etc,etc.... to be playable for free on this here on F95zone?
Not totally sure I understand your question but work on Chapter 3 will start next month and Patrons will always have access to the developmental alphas every month.

Reactions: Weyrd
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes