deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok ive got a problem,..ive been trying to use the Linux version, but i dont get a resolution choice dialogue.. and the resolution set makes the screen to small,.. resulting in me being stuck in the warehouse because the arrow on the left isnt reachable for me... how to i change the resolution without the standard dialogue in the beginning?
i tried using the windows version and it runs and has the resolution dialogue so i can play it,.. but for example when you should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
ok ive got a problem,..ive been trying to use the Linux version, but i dont get a resolution choice dialogue.. and the resolution set makes the screen to small,.. resulting in me being stuck in the warehouse because the arrow on the left isnt reachable for me... how to i change the resolution without the standard dialogue in the beginning?
i tried using the windows version and it runs and has the resolution dialogue so i can play it,.. but for example when you should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont have linux so i cant test it there. would you mind posting some screenshots if you still have the game up?

are you able to type on the single white line? if so here is what you should see. if not send me your save file and i'll get you through it

1618787670917.png

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I dont have linux so i cant test it there. would you mind posting some screenshots if you still have the game up?

are you able to type on the single white line? if so here is what you should see. if not send me your save file and i'll get you through it

View attachment 1150324
man that was fast ;)
and no i cant type on any of the lines,.. its just a white bar for me

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
man that was fast ;)
and no i cant type on any of the lines,.. its just a white bar for me
dealing with "issues" atm. not fun.

thanks for the pics. curious about the linux shots too if you dont mind.

Get me your save file. i get you through the password.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
oh those are the linux screenshots... the only one from windows is the broken password screen
its just those three because i cant leave the warehouse in linux because the button i have to press is outside the left side of the screen
Edit: i just uploaded the save file but because its 2am here i used the wrong username... kurogane79

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
oh those are the linux screenshots... the only one from windows is the broken password screen
its just those three because i cant leave the warehouse in linux because the button i have to press is outside the left side of the screen
Edit: i just uploaded the save file but because its 2am here i used the wrong username... kurogane79
ok understood im gonna try something to see if it will solve your linux issue

messaged you the new repaired save file

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Mindshift it is NOT the first part of this game. This game is standalone with a completely different story.
Mindshift is a spiritual prequel with some game mechanics/theme in common with this game.
Thx for the reply :)

Bluntz

Jan 26, 2020
If I save the game and then go to the load games, then the save game is no longer there.
I have to run the game as administrator for the saves to actually save. I'm on Windows 10.

Game Feedback:
A better indication of where the violinist is would be great. I had to search this thread to figure it out.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

Chapeau

Jan 8, 2020
Game Feedback:
A better indication of where the violinist is would be great. I had to search this thread to figure it out.
Same here. I had to look up the solution after running in circles for half an hour.
Turns out there is an indication... in the music of the game. Which I had muted to listen to my own music. :/

Non, I know from the forum I'm supposed to get Ann to babysit for Mara's kid, but for the unlife of me, I can't find out how. This game's puzzles are so obtuse even looking for the solution online is not enough to progress. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamhpc

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Non, I know from the forum I'm supposed to get Ann to babysit for Mara's kid, but for the unlife of me, I can't find out how. This game's puzzles are so obtuse even looking for the solution online is not enough to progress. :D
This is an official game objective so you need to activate the objective. Draco likes fucking and drinking but everything is a means to an end. So those ends need to be defined first. So be careful about searching for things Draco isn't searching for yet ;)

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
v2.02

Critical bug fixes. PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG AND CONTINUATION NOTES. if you are loading ancient saves your game will be rightly fucked. unfortunately i will not be able to help you. so please be mindful of that.

deppenjaeger I included a resolution fix for Linux that I don't know if it will work or not but please try it.

Chapeau

Jan 8, 2020
This is an official game objective so you need to activate the objective. Draco likes fucking and drinking but everything is a means to an end. So those ends need to be defined first. So be careful about searching for things Draco isn't searching for yet ;)
Thanks for your help. When I posted, I did not have the objective in my questlog. I do now, but I still can't ask Ann to babysit. (And suddenly, I can dominate Mara with the goons presents, but that does nothing.)

And I've been running around for so long, I'm close to a game over anyway. Might have to start over, even once I figure in which order I'm supposed to be doing things.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for your help. When I posted, I did not have the objective in my questlog. I do now, but I still can't ask Ann to babysit. (And suddenly, I can dominate Mara with the goons presents, but that does nothing.)

And I've been running around for so long, I'm close to a game over anyway. Might have to start over, even once I figure in which order I'm supposed to be doing things.
Have you gone through all talk options with her

Chapeau

Jan 8, 2020
Have you gone through all talk options with her
Multiple times, as far as I know. I'll try again.
(...)
Oh, I have to ask Mara about her child AGAIN once I dominate her.
The objective I had was not the correct one (something about "dealing with the child"), as I though.

Damn.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Multiple times, as far as I know. I'll try again.
(...)
Oh, I have to ask Mara about her child AGAIN once I dominate her.
The objective I had was not the correct one (something about "dealing with the child"), as I though.

Damn.
Yah. Remember that you may get different information depending on their state of mind. Pay special attention if they don't want to say much. They will say much more under your influence.

v2.02

Critical bug fixes. PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG AND CONTINUATION NOTES. if you are loading ancient saves your game will be rightly fucked. unfortunately i will not be able to help you. so please be mindful of that.

Chapeau

Jan 8, 2020
Well, I'm stuck again. I asedk Ann to babysit, I've gone to sleep, and ... still nothing happens. Can't talk to Ann (I've feed on her to avoid a game over), can't go to Mara's place, can't get Mara alone, even if I dominate her again.

Well, I've deleted the game. It's just too hard for me. Unfun.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Well, I'm stuck again. I asedk Ann to babysit, I've gone to sleep, and ... still nothing happens. Can't talk to Ann (I've feed on her to avoid a game over), can't go to Mara's place, can't get Mara alone, even if I dominate her again.

Well, I've deleted the game. It's just too hard for me. Unfun.
Lol ok. Ann can't babysit if she's sick.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes