MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
The blonde girl in the third preview pic... Wow! Looks really yummy. I'll try this one out. Graphics are looking really nice.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the grab/smack ass choices need to go..two gameovers at once its just goofy AF...make one give lust points..the other game over..and the touch shoulder love points..otherwise why are they there other than to tick us off?

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
the grab/smack ass choices need to go..two gameovers at once its just goofy AF...make one give lust points..the other game over..and the touch shoulder love points..otherwise why are they there other than to tick us off?
Hi ThunderRob, I thought you played it already. The Online-Version is still the same since last year.
In the new "still-in-development"-Version, the choice is completely remade. The whole game is completely remade.

I will post the next game-release so nobody misses it.

to be clear: The Version from last year was basicly a Tech-Version to see how things run and stuff. The next version will be a real release.

Reactions: ThunderRob

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Can i ask something based on this timeline:

11/10/2018 -> v0.0.1a
09/12/2019 -> v0.1

Is the finished game planned for 2030 ?

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
nope

Status: Coding, last story renderns, but I still need buttons and day/night backgrounds & stuff. than add soundeffects.

Reactions: Chuchuu

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everybody!
The time has finally come. Bloody Passion's first version is ready.
- Bloody Passion 0.1
After Re-Rendering basically everything and Re-Making the navigation-system like 3 times and adding some stuff. Bloody Passion 0.1 is finally out.
It contains:
  • 900+ Renders
  • 25 Animations

With the game's release, I publish at the same time the website and the discord-server.
0.1 will be free for everyone to try. Give your feedback on discord.

DOWNLOAD-LINK (PC):

DOWNLOAD-LINK (MAC):

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
completely redone from the start..completely different..alot of content right off..beauty renders...plays smooth..hints are easy to use...plays like F.I.L.F type games so it should appeal to a whole lot of youse.

Reactions: Tinuss and ontach
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes