Blargher

May 2, 2018
Some of the comments here are hilarious. lol I'll download and try it later. (Won't be up much longer tonight so don't got a chance to try this one too tonight.)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
far as i can tell its mostly just pretty pictures that draw you to this game. i mean whats the point of having enough money to buy the suit if the MC still says he doesnt have enough. as soon as i saw teacher with a whip i new femdom was coming and you couldn't event avoid it. granted the femdom was light but still annoying. i mean i dont think theres a choice that you can make in this game that matters whatsoever. if the only way to avoid a character is to avoid their quests i guess that's one way but then it seems like the story doesnt progress. again the only thing thats good about the game so far is the renders and animation. a bit to early for me to judge the story so i'll leave that alone. but yeah the MC just does basically whatever any1 tells him to do.

the only choice you have in the game so far that has any variation is what car you choose. which results in either hj,or bj.
grabbing the salegirls ass doesnt affect her helping you so that seems pointless.

the other choice in this game is just for an alternate outfit for the shopping event which also doesnt seem to do much atm.

i mean if the renders and animation is what your looking for in a game then this is certainly one to play but aside from that nothing much going on. kind of like "dreams of desire" if you take out the choices and focus more on sandbox if i had to describe it.

all in all its not bad. but if you take out the sandbox element you're pretty much just playing a kinetic novel. if you combine that with the fact that it took almost around a year for an upgraded release then i dont think we'll see another version any time soon.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Wow, I am surprised by the amount of content for a first release. And the quests are easy to navigate, unlike some other games where you just click things and hope you get lucky to trigger something. Renders are nice as well as the models. Story is interesting. Though, there should be a fem-dom tag. It was unavoidable and was really offputting to me personally. A few grammatical errors, but it was still easy to read and understand, so not a big deal. Decent game.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Awesome first release man,this game has a huge potential,great work,keep it up! ;)

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Frenetic, smooth, great idea, beautiful characters work beautifully! Congratulations boys!
Hope you have an infinite number of episodes planned! Suspicious of success !!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Amazing renders over a relatively simple story.
I hope the author continues with the renders, but also improves the story somewhat. The scenes are incredibly straightforward... sometimes a bit too much so... but the visuals make up for that.

Continue OP.. looking forward to more.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It looks good so far but is this going to be one of those games where we have to thwart other guys from making moves on our girls? If only the MC had texted this Donovan instead of deleting the message pretend to be Veronica and say she ain't interested? Or am I thinking with to much common sense :p But still nice models and easy to get through free roam games can often overcomplicate but this is good and has that all-important quest log.

Reactions: Look-see and EZ8lt

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
It looks good so far but is this going to be one of those games where we have to thwart other guys from making moves on our girls? If only the MC had texted this Donovan instead of deleting the message pretend to be Veronica and say she ain't interested? Or am I thinking with to much common sense :p But still nice models and easy to get through free roam games can often overcomplicate but this is good and has that all-important quest log.
These types of games are never really about proper relationships. The MC wants all of them to himself, so other guys dont have a place there (Plus we got to bang his wife that he cheated on, so... all's good)
But i agree... a good questlog is pretty much imperative in these types of games.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
the missions can be completed all some put me in progress but the days pass nothing happens as if it reached the end of the update

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Renders are gorgeous, but it'd be better if the sentences were a bit more complex. Is there only the 5 quests (7 if you include the 2 that you can't complete) at the moment, or is there something I'm missing? If it's the latter then the tags need to be updated, specifically the vaginal sex tag.

Dec 7, 2019
Your animations are AMAZING! The models are beautiful, the story setup seems to be going somewhere interesting, and the sexual content is pretty decent for a first release. I'm eager for an Incest Mod. I tried going into the game files themselves to edit the text but apparently my familiarity with unpacked .rpa and decompiled .rpyc files is insufficient to that task. Keep it up!

Reactions: MikieB

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
i feel like this is going to be very big if the dev keeps a good update rhythm. top 10 in quality animation on the whole site.

Reactions: MikieB

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i don't understand why the dev didn't release the patch, it's clear that they are not real roomates, and it kinda kill the story.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes