Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm really diggin' this VN so far. Very nice visuals and the animations are very smooth. Just... The dialogue is a bit lack luster. Although, the format of the dialogue is nice. The effects and such when certain sentences appear within the same text box to give more emphasis on what's being said. I'm enjoying it and will look out for future updates (y):coffee:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Can't wait to meet the Goth chick properly but I'll admit the teacher made me nervous. Last time I played a game with a teacher like that the MC wound up drugged, tied up, and sexually assaulted only to have the Dev dub it 'light femdom.'

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Not bad start, will follow this thread to see how this will develop.

I did like the models and the animations were really good. The visuals and presentation in general are looking pretty nice.

Most parts of the story felt rushed and made not alot sense, especially how quick the action between the MC and some of the girls escalated. The MC seems just another brainless idiot with a hugh cock, that's another point I didn't like. I hope there will be some character-building in future for the MC and the girls to make their action somewhat believeable. The dreams on the other side look interesting (can't tell much more atm.) and I wonder where this will lead to, what's the idea behind it.

Another thing I didn't like and made no sense at all, are that the shops all close at noon(!). Can't visit the cloth store or the car dealer in the afternoon? Why?

Why did the dev chose alot of quest progression in the same timeframe (noon) and not made it possible to for example meet Lila at the library in the morning and noon at the university? At one point I had three quests remaining and every quests next step was something to do at noon. Since there wasn't anything else available I was skipping three ingame days from noon to noon, that not fun and doesn't makes alot of sense if the dev chose a free-roam-gameplay style for his/her game. Maybe that because of the version 0.1, but I thought I would add it to my feedback.

As I said not a bad start and I hope all the feedback will help the dev on his/her way to deliever the story he/she wants to tell. Good luck!

Reactions: Moisan4

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hope the game still in dev.. looks soo good but bit short for me atm.. :( i need more ! Haha great game for sure

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
It's already been prepared for a patch, you just need to go to the Game folder and create a new file called "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" :) That changes all the 'roommate' to sister etc. You're welcome :*
Beyond changing the various characters' names, the patch does nada. Within the second scene where the 'roommate - Mom' is drunk, he happily refers to her as a roommate and talks about how she divorced her husband (not dad).

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Already ended first version and i must say, that there where lot to do. Pictures are more than great and animations very smooth and clear. Story is interesting. Im only start to worry about this demonic element. Neverthless im waiting for another update and hope, that game will grown bigger:)

Reactions: hypnofan22

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The relevant dev news:
1591806749086.png

I worked on the Renders basically all the time.

The status right now is:

The Veronica-Questline (MILF) for 0.2 is ready to render. (and about half is already rendered.)

The Office-Questline for 0.2 is going great. I should be able to render that next week.

When I'm done with the Office Questline for 0.2 I will either continue Jennifer or Monique's Questline. I wanted to make a Poll for this but there are only 3 people able to vote. So I thought everyone can write in the comments of which one you would prefer. Polls should be reasonable when we have at least 10 people who can vote. Nonetheless the comments of people who could vote will be weighted more to be fair.

In the second half of June should be the early BETA for "Bloody Succubus"-Tier.
After the Bugs are patched there will be normal release for "Passionate Helper"-Tier and so on.

NymphoPol

Roadmap to 0.2:

1591806873195.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes