D

Deleted member 2248006

Can someone please share its saves for 0.2 update? Mine are not working but I don't want to start from scratch

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Bloody Passion [v0.2a] [NymphoPol] - Original Size: 909MB

Compressed version for PC (108MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Aug 22, 2016
v0.2 is now available for download (y)
... but now my favorite part: OLD SAVES DO NOT WORK.
It's nice for the developer to have a specific (good) idea and stick to it instead of constantly changing his mind.
my last saves are from 2 years ago almost

i wouldn't expect an indie game in development to ensure saves from 2018 work in 2020, that's a lot to ask

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
It does not seem to be working that I rename the characters. In the scene with the clothing woman Veronica is still called roommate? If you want to go the re-naming route you also need an option with all three of them where it says "they are your (insert name) because there's another scene after the second dream scene where the MC says "oh no my roommates in chains" indicating again that the re-naming failed.
Also Veronica is called Veronica by the MC in the yoga scene and Mom in the dream scene.
We need consistency if you please

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
maaan.... okay it's a sandbox (not really my fav), the starting story is like most of the games out there ,but the animations and renders are insanely good.
I'm really looking forward to see where this is going, and hopefully there will be som actuall sex in the next update :)

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
So girls in game just roommate?Kinda feel like there is something more.

Nvm u change whatever u like in start.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes