SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing the problem that you can't hide text after you entered the university?
Is there a solution? Loading from a previous save doesn't work

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
lol I still got some broken save files from back when this originally came out in October 2018... even loads them for text but no images haha..
anyone know the console commands to change the girls names? I'm still unsure if I want to call the sisters by their name or as 'sis' so would be nice to change it as we go along with the scenes until we see which one we prefer.. :unsure:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
not much stuff for an almost 2 years old game
the house and the school just feel empty

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Another one who thought is was a smart idea to suppress the quick menu overlay. Can't fap to that which doesn't allow for auto-forward mode. I like the setting of the game but seriously, there is no valid reason to suppress the wonderful built-in quick menu overlay. Ever.

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
The game looks good except the fonts. Really uncomfy for eyes to read bright white font in bright white background.
1594875730727.png

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game is worth it just to sneak into the bedrooms at night. Some of the best animations I've seen on the F95zone. Renders are top notch.. Hoping and wishing for more content/updates. This game has so much potential.. fingers crossed.

Sandbox? I believe if you use your PHONE and keep up on the quest log that negative is taken care of. Hope that helps.

Dev.. keep on plugging away!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i think this is the update that breaks me. once again no choices that matter if any at all. just turn it to a kinetic novel cause for the most part that's what it is. the only choice you do have is if you decide to do creep content at night but yeah u cant avoid taking mom to the clothes store and her getting it on with cashier and you cant avoid any girl in general apparently. once again pretty renders and animation but thats it and honestly i thinks thats why this game hasnt gotten as much support as it could despite the nice renders...no choices

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
so the end of this update is just the ability to creep at night? if so i finished it pretty quick, great game though, lots of ways the story could go, great animations, hope the next update is soon

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
God damn the renders and animations look very beautiful, the plot is pretty nice too. The only thing I didn't like was the glimpses of bdsm scenes and I'm not a fan of that sort of thing. So after that, a very interesting adventure, now just wait for the next updates. Amazing job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes