Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wooow new super mega hyper cool game over here.

I just need
Love and sub, midnight, milfy, exiles, apocalust(oneday), prince of surb,come inside and secret reloaded updated and im damn happy

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
first time played and didnt have any expectations tbh but HOLY FUCK...renders are great,...so far the mom was awesome and good thing the dev didnt go instantly "I'll fill the void of man of your life" . putting in my watchlist

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The story isn't bad but the animation on this is very impressive.

I was actually taken aback at the quality of it. Well done to the developer. (y) :coffee:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd love to see more of this game it's certainly one of the more fun games on here. My only annoyance is the quests and seeing available in future updates I hope the club one with Monique gets updated next time.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd love to see more of this game it's certainly one of the more fun games on here. My only annoyance is the quests and seeing available in future updates I hope the club one with Monique gets updated next time.
That and evenings being very empty while mornings and noon are conflicting most of the time with other quests being active especially at start of game, slightly better planning of that aspect would help the game. Could become an interesting game though if buildup with different family members is not too slow and makes some sense with their age, experience and such. (A stairway to heaven progression would make little sense with mom and rockstar sis, less clear how experienced gamer sis is but the way she played him says she is unlikely to be very innocent or virginal. :p)

Also would have liked to have MC get bit angry with gamer Sis after she played him like she did and refuse a future request of her or at least has some talk first. Not real angry like but more, you had me last time but I would also helped you since I love you Sis without playing me like that. Next time just ask.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know this game plays with the typical roommate story clichés and expectations, but as far as I know there is no incest in this game.
The roommates are your actual roommates, and the landlady is a woman who just got divorced after being cheated on by her husband. There's no familiarity, no mom/son kisses and hugs or anything pointing to disguised incest.

Reactions: House Of Black

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Very detailed graphics and renders = ✓
Fluid animations = ✓
On-point in-game quest log/ walkthrough = ✓
Netori = ✓✓✓

Great job dev! Keep it up!

We will watch your career with great interest.jpg

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes