jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Well that was disappointing. I expected more than just a couple blowjobs... This game's tags are so fucking misleading. What a joke.

Reactions: geamoiri

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
NymphoPol I know that this a Roommate and Landlady game, but is it a "Roommate" and "Landlady" game?
I just want confirmation because I saw some people saying it's the first, not the second.

I want to try out the game, I'm just looking to confirm this part. "Roommate/Landlady games" are my favorite kinds of game :)

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
NymphoPol I know that this a Roommate and Landlady game, but is it a "Roommate" and "Landlady" game?
I just want confirmation because I saw some people saying it's the first, not the second.

I want to try out the game, I'm just looking to confirm this part. "Roommate/Landlady games" are my favorite kinds of game :)
you can choose the role of the characters you live with

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
you can choose the role of the characters you live with
Sadly, that doesn't answer my question. There are games that do that, and do it well. Some people in the comments are saying that the naming isn't consistent. Sometimes calling them roommates or whatever. I'm asking if it's canon. Because choosing roles doesn't make sense in a game that didn't start with that premise from the beginning.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sadly, that doesn't answer my question. There are games that do that, and do it well. Some people in the comments are saying that the naming isn't consistent. Sometimes calling them roommates or whatever. I'm asking if it's canon. Because choosing roles doesn't make sense in a game that didn't start with that premise from the beginning.
It is the canon idea of the game, just the renaming goes wrong sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It is the canon idea of the game, just the renaming goes wrong sometimes.
Thank you! You are a saint and an angel! :) Now I'm interested again. Bless you king of kings, prince of princes.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
DA22 is on point. It's supposed to be, but I changed the variables a few times to work with the phone app, so it fucked it up a little bit.
Downloading now, so I'll let you know if there are inconsistencies. On a sidebar, shouldn't this game be tagged as Incest? I wouldn't have known if I didn't look through the comments. I think that's something you want promoted. I skipped over this initially because of the lack of the tag. I'm glad I looked around. I know you're trying to avoid Patreon detection, but this site should be safe to call it what it is, even if you can give them whatever relationship you want.

I'll give some feedback on your game as soon as I've finished :)

rob1nx

Apr 25, 2020
I really don't know why games like Milfy City get so much attention and games like yours don't. In my opinion this game is epic and the characters are hot and gorgeous. I loved what i played this far, and hope to see more in the future. Keep the great work up man !

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
WoW excellent renders and animation, some of the best I've seen! The "landlady" looks like a latino version of Joyce from Midnight Paradise, which is hot as hell! Story is the usual stuff, but can't wait to progress more with the "landlady", and glad we got to fuck over the sales dude. Hope this doesn't get abandoned, could be as good as Midnight Paradise in the end!

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes