NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
No hate but are you going to release the game in the same timespace? dont know the word but took many months
Release for the 0.3 update will be in a week or two if everything goes as planned.
For 0.3 I planned 4 months, but I paused development and Patreon for 2 months. (To be clear I don't want any pledges If I'm not working actively on it. So I paused the pledge for September and October.) This release is also bigger than the last, the Render count is approx. the same as 0.2 but with more functions added and more random stuff to discover on the map.

For 0.4 I thought about releasing it in approx. 2 months of work. This means the render-count will be half as 0.3, but more often updated.

I hope I could give you an answer.

PEACE

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Release for the 0.3 update will be in a week or two if everything goes as planned.
For 0.3 I planned 4 months, but I paused development and Patreon for 2 months. (To be clear I don't want any pledges If I'm not working actively on it. So I paused the pledge for September and October.) This release is also bigger than the last, the Render count is approx. the same as 0.2 but with more functions added and more random stuff to discover on the map.

For 0.4 I thought about releasing it in approx. 2 months of work. This means the render-count will be half as 0.3, but more often updated.

I hope I could give you an answer.

PEACE
thank you it was clear, great work

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Hi everybody,

0.3-development is almost done. Just some coding & testing.
The Only-Thing not working as intended right now is the Replay-Function. I'll release the 0.3 BETA-Test without the Replay-Function. I'll try to fix it for the Release for all Patreons. If I fail: then I'll just make it work and upload a hotfix for it after.
After the update release, I will announce some changes to the release schedule, plans for 0.4 and talk more about the process of developing 0.3.

Thank you for your support and patience.
NymphoPol

Reactions: JustGuilty

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I may be missing something, but when I try the option to rename the characters on the menu I can change everything, but once I'm done, there doesn't seem to be any option to keep the changes. Just a button that says "skip" and then the game continues without the changes. I'm playing the Windows version.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I may be missing something, but when I try the option to rename the characters on the menu I can change everything, but once I'm done, there doesn't seem to be any option to keep the changes. Just a button that says "skip" and then the game continues without the changes. I'm playing the Windows version.
I have the same problem. Hope someone solves it soon.

Reactions: mofonistik

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Hi. thanks alot for this game.. Although, I can't change the relationship of the characters and the start of the game, after I changed them, there is no save button, only skip button.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a silly question.

In the future, will there be chances to prevent any character from perverting the MC's mother? (Including females characters) I don't want to see the girl in the store or any other character pervert on her. It's just not my thing. I hope we are not forced into scenes like this. I'm not against lesbianism obviously but I don't like it in scenes like this.

Sorry for the inconvenience aaaaaaand, pretty good game. (y)

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
daim2604 JoJoTheJo mofonistik
To the SKIP-BUTTON: if you press SKIP it keeps the Name-Changes.
It should save the name every time you change the name. I could just change the Button.
The Content from 0.1 and 0.2 has not every dialogue updated to the new variables to affect the changes.

Reactions: daim2604

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I have a silly question.

In the future, will there be chances to prevent any character from perverting the MC's mother? (Including females characters) I don't want to see the girl in the store or any other character pervert on her. It's just not my thing. I hope we are not forced into scenes like this. I'm not against lesbianism obviously but I don't like it in scenes like this.

Sorry for the inconvenience aaaaaaand, pretty good game. (y)
noted, you don't need to be sorry you formulated your feedback in a kind way, thank you.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
How do you start the last cam sessions with Monique? The quest log says text her before night which i do but nothing triggers at night time..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes