michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a decent game ... The women are nice to look at ... animations are not bad either

So far not much to do yet so ur done rather quick

But this game has potential ... Will keep a eye out for this

Reactions: heyyoo and Jenzi800

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Don't waste your time. Wait till version v2.8 or v5.1 etc. No content and grindy clicking
Yeah after over 2 years development it's a real shame that we're only at version 0.3 and there's so little content in the game for just a few minutes of playing.
Shame because the game looked promising at first and has really good renders and hot models but unfortunately only 3 updates in over 2 years and still this game to me looks more like a demo with the amount of content it has now.

:unsure: I don't want to be too negative about this game either, but I have concerns that with this game we will never see the tag "Completed" and the more likely tag is "Abandoned".

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How do you change the names of everyone after type all names all i can click is skip button but then iit revert to tennant and landlady ??

Reactions: mofonistik

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
daim2604 JoJoTheJo mofonistik
To the SKIP-BUTTON: if you press SKIP it keeps the Name-Changes.
It should save the name every time you change the name. I could just change the Button.
The Content from 0.1 and 0.2 has not every dialogue updated to the new variables to affect the changes.
No it does not when you use the skip it just revert all the names back to tennants and landlady not saving the name i typed for them ?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
This is the new version with bugfix. Can someone upload it to nopy or mega?

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
How do you do the cam session? It's night, I sent her a message before night, and there's nothing coming up on the phone or computer.

ttant

May 7, 2017
Dev make it obvious, and answer was found on previous page:
Open again the anonym app, but this time, click on Monique picture (top right of the phone).

Only bug i have: the blackjack game ends prematurely.

Reactions: NymphoPol

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
How do you do the cam session? It's night, I sent her a message before night, and there's nothing coming up on the phone or computer.
you have to message her in the app in the evening, then at night you go back to the app and click on her photo (it will be green, meaning she's online)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
you can, when you play through it says "skip" but everything will be saved, if you're not sure go to your room and click on your pc --> settings but for some reason it doesn't work fully it seems

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just noticed it took almost 7 months to go from 0.2 to 0.3

And such little content as of yet ?

Dont think this game will last much longer with such a big wait time between updates and such little content every time added

Shame caus for such a long wait time between updates u at least expect a decent amount of material

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
yeah it takes a long time true, but fml the scenes are good, the models are top imo, the story has a lot of potential.
I hope it will get better with the waittime

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Bloody Passion [v0.3a] [NymphoPol]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drkgy
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes