acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Ok guys what’s the deal here, what I am missing? It says that the game had three updates in more than two years, was the game abandoned at some point, and now work on the game has resumed? :unsure:

Not going to lie the game looks pretty sweet (y)

Last edited:

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Ok guys what’s the deal here, what I am missing? It says that the game had three updates in more than two years, was the game abandoned at some point, and now work on the game has resumed? :unsure:
The first upload was a tech-demo to see how things work --> Then I reworked it for a long time. --> Then released 0.1 --> 0.2 --> 2 Months pause(Patreon-Pledge pause, too.) --> 0.3. And now due to corona-restrictions, I'm working more on it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Why have such a laborious relationship change screen only to have the changes not work? Guess this goes back into the freezer.

Reactions: mofonistik

byronicasian

Jun 13, 2017
So what are the relationships to the MC (besides "landlady" being mother). Are all the roommate relations "siblings"?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Bloody Passion [v0.3b] [NymphoPol]

Original Size Win: 1,09 GB

Compressed Size Win: 142 MB (194 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I spent the time to change all the relationships only to find no option to save, only to skip which deleted all my changes. WTF???

No way to waste time and the blackjack module doesn't work anymore... After the clothing shop Rock & Roll Sis says to come to her room which she is never in...

Are any play testers involved in this game? Is this an update, a reboot or a crash & burner???

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I spent the time to change all the relationships only to find no option to save, only to skip which deleted all my changes. WTF???
It didn't delete your changes, it's the fact that the relationship menu doesn't work correctly.

Konrad74

Jun 9, 2020
Ho visto tutte le scene del web.cam con Monique e ho letto la nuova pagina del diario. Ma non si aprono nuove missioni e la ricerca di Monique continua, è normale?
qualcuno ha lo stesso problema?

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Fix Your fucking game.. I get in.. Change names.. Okey. Damn annoying to change everyone but did it.. Bro, sis, mother ect.. Get into game.. This is my mom Veronica.. Next scene, this is Jennifer my roommate (wtf roommate?????????? Changed it to brother and sister), okey. Next scene in morning, this is my another ROOMMATE????? FUCKING ROOMMATE??? Fucking piece of shit game.

Nope. Nope. Nope.. Tried playing this shit. Broken crap. Sisters stay as roommates.. Blackjack is broken to hell.. Gives 2 cards for me and 2 for dealer and without clicking anywhere game ends and i lost 100. So Creator of this lovely shit.. Fuck You.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes