GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Hey everybody,
I hope you like the game so far and noticed all the little details in the renders. I have some announcements to make, regarding the update-schedule and the next content.
1. UPDATE-SCHEDULE
I started with the intention to update every 3-4 months (without the pledge-pause.). The problem is with this schedule the amount of different stuff (RENDERS, NEW FEATURES, etc.) I do, which makes it more complex to the end of development when everything is getting implemented. Which again makes it more time-consuming.
Therefore I will try a new schedule. I'll TRY to update every 2 months, which means the update overall will be smaller and easier to implement everything (faster). Easier, because I'll focus on 1 or 2 things instead of 8+.
THE RESULT should be in the end more content overall in the same time period as before.
2. NEXT-CONTENT
Regarding the next content. We all know we want 1 thing, which is that the MC gets some real action. This will be the focus of the next update. Don't expect the Main-Female-Characters to be involved. But I promise smooth 30fps animation like always.
Since we are now more people here, POLLS makes more sense now. I'll make a poll where you can give your vote regarding the next content. I'll include this time the "Coffee-Supplier"-Tier, to make the poll more useful/meaningful. So everybody in the "Coffee-Supplier"-Tier and above can vote.
That's all for now.
Peace
NymphoPol

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm going to echo a bunch of people here when I say I really wish the relationship system actually worked. The amount of "roommates" for something this old is kinda unacceptable. I get wanting to be okay with patreon but come one, just include the proper tags in your script and this should be a non-Issue.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
I'm going to echo a bunch of people here when I say I really wish the relationship system actually worked. The amount of "roommates" for something this old is kinda unacceptable. I get wanting to be okay with patreon but come one, just include the proper tags in your script and this should be a non-Issue.
I Know, RIGHT...

Reactions: The ArcKnight

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I just implemented the tool in 0.3 with other tags than the ones in 0.2. So most of the dialogue in 0.1-0.2 had still the older tags. Which caused the problem, but now it should work.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...Ok. I'm Now Here. xP So How To Type The Password In???... screenshot0001.png WOW, Really???... Nevermind. I'm In...

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Papa Ernie nymphopol released a fixed version of 0.3b
with patchfixes
can you update the links
Two ways to request a game update:
1) Post a link to the update in the game thread and use the Report button to let the mods know.
2) Create a game update request in the Game Requests forum.

Uploaders just create the initial release and usually have no access the dev's private releases. After the initial creation of the thread all the uploaders/mods help to update it. It's usually up to the developers or regular members to share the new releases with the rest of us.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi, I change the status of Jennifer and Monique from "roomate" to "Sister" but when i start the game they say "roomate" ... Am i doing something wrong ? thanks

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
hi, I change the status of Jennifer and Monique from "roomate" to "Sister" but when i start the game they say "roomate" ... Am i doing something wrong ? thanks
No the relationship change system is just shit and doesn't work.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes