D

Deleted member 2767565

No the relationship change system is just shit and doesn't work.
DanThaMan

I don't wish to start a fight over this, but in my experience, the change system does work in the
main, there's just a couple of times it doesn't update. It seems, to say the least, unjust to say it's
"just shit and doesn't work" just because it isn't perfect.

I know I'm not the first to say it, but these guys do put in a hell of a lot of work to produce this
for us, many of whom have to fit it around a regular working Life. In other words unless they
have a bountiful Patreon subscriber base, this is no more than a glorified hobby, in many cases,
hoping to become more. In this situation, corrections and tweaks, unless they have a major impact
upon the game, become perforce a considerably lower priority and, in my opinion, should therefore
be tolerated in favor of focus of effort on delivering the next major update.

If we who are not Patrons and therefore, in this circumstance, open to the label "freeloaders",
have any right to judge at all, we should only be judging on the quality of the content and
not the frequency. If you do happen to be a Patron, then while I applaud you, it seems obvious
to me that the Patreon site is the place to lodge these relatively minor complaints.

Please, just let the Devs do what they are trying to do and ease up on the (hyper)criticism.
We can all agree, I think, that this is a fantastic tale in the making, let's just back off and give
our support and appreciation in anticipation of a great next episode.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
At night time in Anonymous mode on the phone click on Monique's picture (top right of the phone)
...???... Got It. xP screenshot0003.png
Thank You... xD screenshot0004.png
So After You've Sent The Message To Her In Anonymous Mode Before Night Time, Wait Until Night To Go Back To Anonymous Mode Again To Click On Her Picture..(No The Message... Like I Was Doing. xP) To Start The Session. xP xP xP

Last edited:
Reactions: Albedox

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
NymphoPol hey dev what do you think about some guilt for the moment and excitement. That be cool to see what she think, because she just suck mc and taste his cum and even masturbate about his S you know. That be cool if she feel pressure of guilt but still accept it. More realism maybe

Oct 8, 2019
Do I have a unique opinion on this game to offer y'all? Nope. Generic story setup of a young man living with his two sisters who couldn't be more different and their divorcee mom. A slight mystical twist and some very kinky dreams but what I managed to play did not cash the check the dreams wrote. That and the version I played 0.3a was buggy as all hell. I realize that there is an update out as I write this however, the only real thing this game has going is stunning visuals and that just is not enough. My recommendation is to skip this until it is on release 0.6 or more as hopefully by then the story has gone to a few new places.

Reactions: DanThaMan

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Wow this game is awesome, definitely deserving of support for sure. I have a problem toward the end of Monique's content. Its the second cam show, it tells me to send her the message before night and then I'll see a green monique Icon on the phone yet I can't find it or a way to get it to show. Is it just not in this update, has anyone seen it?

I really hope the dreams the MC is having and had in the beginning is a real prelude to the future of scenes and content because that was very nice.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hey everybody,

the poll has now 13 total votes, at the time of writing this post.

Winners and therefore getting rendered for sure are:

• Doggystyle (4 votes)
  • Cowgirl (3 votes)
  • Reverse Cowgirl (3 votes)
The other poses in the poll have also a chance to be included. I will let the poll up and see new incoming votes.

Progress

The new room for "action" is ready and already in use. I'll post some more in the next few days.
I hope you like the work design and details.

Peace

NymphoPol

Wiso232

Aug 5, 2020
I'm trapped in monique's room. I can not leave once I enter, is not the button to return ??? How do I fix this error? Please

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes