oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, how do we know if we are done? I have the impression that I just remade the game until version 0.3 :(

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Bloody Passion [apk] [v0.5a beta]
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my for more ports.

Last edited:

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Guys u need to start new game if u want to see new scene in club
Is that all that's new? The changelog makes it seem like there should be more scenes from the .4 build, if you just played the .3a build. It it'd be pretty weird to say render count when it's the exact same as the previous render count... Or is it that the club is more than a single scene?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IT is exactly =1 scene and bufixes .. a is for the 1st revision of part 4:
v0.4
230+ Renders
18 Animations
and
v0.4a
+1 Animation (Total = 19)

Is that all that's new? The changelog makes it seem like there should be more scenes from the .4 build, if you just played the .3a build. It it'd be pretty weird to say render count when it's the exact same as the previous render count... Or is it that the club is more than a single scene?

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
In case the developer is reading this or someone who actively talks to him:
You should not have the Questlog hardcoded at the start of the game. It should be updated dynamically so that you don't break saves everytime you put an update out.
One option for that would be to check the Questlog everytime the player "sleeps" and update it accordingly as well as possibly some variable sanity checks.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
For some reason, nothing new appears in the game..
Can I start the game again?(Some kind of bug?).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
By all means .. go start and play .. do not forget to check the in game phone for advancing the plot.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
So having played it, I think the render count definitely increased. I was expecting the dancer to be a single animation but she has a full storyline now. Meanwhile I can't figure out why the dev wouldn't just make this a normal quest. Yes, it doesn't really make sense that MC missed the dancer the first night, but I mean he was busy trying to figure out Monique. Just have the dancer quest start with something like, "Let's enjoy the club now that we don't need to tail Monique."

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just hope soon MC rises to the level of domination soon at a good number, so that, we will get to enjoy experience of that introductory "dream scene" in the real sense with women. Specially, landlady.

May 14, 2020
cam session with Monique doesnt start there's no green highlighted Monique on phone...bug or not implemented yet?
nevermind i worked it out

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find anything new in this version. The last one I played was v0.3a, but when I load my save from that version the questlog is completely unchanged. Have the saves been broken? Or is there nothing new in this update?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
That Lexy scene was sexy as hell I just wish there was more content :(
I am glad though that this game is still alive and kicking.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes