GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Much wow. Many content!
Seriously though, with the amount of new "content" made since 2018, this should just have an "Abandoned" tag, and stay that way, even if I love what little there is to this "game", and that being good models and renders. Don't even remember if there's any real story to the game even, as I skipped straight to the new stuff. I do not give a fuck about hurt feelings on the dev's behalf, as this update is just a joke. A few nonessential QoL bits, and a whopping minute or two of "new content"(skipping time/days not included ofc.), in what, 7 or so months IIRC? I am seriously glad I waited with my initial urge to jump on Patreon, as I would've forgotten about my pledge till today and wasted too much, better spent money.
Dev better get shit running smooth and consistent, else I cant see any way forward that is not total utter failure, even if the end product is the best thing since *whateverthefuckisbest*. The way things are going, barley anyone will think it worthwhile to even cast a glance at before long, and this will also go for anything new the dev put out there, as the dev will be known as one of those devs. And those devs, being the tools whom can only produce 5 minutes of content at best, every 7 to 12 months, and whom milks Patreons, intentional or not.

Even with this rant of mine, I do want to see progress on this game, but sometimes it's better to follow the law of probability. This is going to repeat itself, and eventually the time between updates will be even longer, with even less actual content I suspect. But there is always a chance things takes a complete 180, microscopic, but it's there.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
In the future, will there be chances to prevent any character from perverting the MC's mother? (Including females characters) I don't want to see the girl in the store or any other character pervert on her. It's just not my thing. I hope we are not forced into scenes like this. I'm not against lesbianism obviously but I don't like it in scenes like this.
that scene and the forced femdom scene with the teacher are the only ones that bug me so far in this game. just not my thing you know?
Thanks for the warning. It is probably too early to start, but I will follow the development.

Mar 28, 2019
you have to message her in the app in the evening, then at night you go back to the app and click on her photo (it will be green, meaning she's online)
What will we do after all scenes are viewed? There is a new page of diary, but no new contents after. Is this the end of this update??

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Bloody Passion [v0.3b]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: Dicho

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Have you already done what is last listed here?
If not take your phone during the day period and invit her for a cam-session.

To do this, click on your anonymous account on your phone and on her icon - it is outlined in green.
And have fun till you get the next diary page to read.

What should I do?

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Have you already done what is last listed here?
If not take your phone during the day period and invit her for a cam-session.

To do this, click on your anonymous account on your phone and on her icon - it is outlined in green.
And have fun till you get the next diary page to read.
In the afternoon, I sent a message ...and silence.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes