Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I believe so but I will recheck

I have read the diary! Ironically when you use the arrow to read the earlier page it doesnt then let you turn the page back to read pages 3 and 4!

Even so, no changes to 'Moniques show'

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Bloody Passion [v0.4a Beta] APK -

Jun 15, 2017
Kinda baffled that this game doesn’t have a incest tag, didn’t know it had any incest until I tried the game which was a welcome surprise. I think it would be a good idea to add the tag to let people know and the game might do better considering f95 is full of people that love incest.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Kinda baffled that this game doesn’t have a incest tag, didn’t know it had any incest until I tried the game which was a welcome surprise. I think it would be a good idea to add the tag to let people know and the game might do better considering f95 is full of people that love incest.
It's not officially incest though, that's why there is no incest tag..

Jun 15, 2017
It's not officially incest though, that's why there is no incest tag..
It's technically not "official" but so are most incest games on this forum. This game just happens to have a totally not related landlady and roomates that happen to be set up in typical incest game fashion. Plus I can't really think of any other use for the custom relationship feature other then making the characters related. I just think the game would probably do better if It had the incest tag.

Reactions: Larry2000

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

smoke_bp_05.jpg
Hey everybody,

here are News for 0.5 and future plans. It's a big post, so if you want a summary scroll to the end of the post.

As you may have noticed 'Bloody Passion' has a big number of female characters and locations. So you might assume that BP will be a big game.

You've guessed right! BP will be big and it will have different endings.

There is a certain difficulty to deliver regular content and develop & implement features simultaneously. So there will be development phases where I'll focus more on content and phases where I'll focus more on features.

The update for 0.5 will be both. BP 0.5 is planned for the end of July. I plan to continue the main storyline and let the side quest be for the next updates. Currently, I'm writing a lot and it's going great. I'm sure you'll like the scenes, too.

In addition to the render & animation content, I'll make the old saves work or at least make it work with saves of 0.5 for future updates (0.6, 0.7, etc.). Tools like the 'Name-Changer' will greatly benefit from this. You won't be forced to type in all relationships again for each update.

Further, I'll slightly change the UI to make it more comfortable for players. The white map icon on the top right will go and in its place, you will have the Questlog. So you can immediately look into the Questlog when needed.
The main menu design will also be changed. The first draft is the render above I hope you like it.

As written above BP will have different endings. The plan is to couple the endings with the quest progression. Basically, if you do all quest for the Occult/Evil side you will unlock an ending that is more hardcore, dominant, and occult. On the other side if you choose to complete more quests for the Good side you will get an ending full of love and happiness.
The player will get a notification/warning for each unlocked ending. The ending can be chosen by the player and played. The ending will be like a visual novel where you'll have a ton of renders and animations showing how it ends and what happens in the future depending on the ending. So make a save before you choose an ending.

This system demands a lot of content. If I try to continue simultaneously all paths it'll take longer. I think it will be better to focus on one path and work on it till the last quest. Just before the player can choose to play an ending. When all paths are implemented to the last quest, I'll add all the endings.
In between, I'll add some random content. For example collectibles and repeatable events like the 'Lexy Scenes'.

Last but not least. I wanted the above render to be animated for the main menu. Since I have GPU-Memory issues I just rendered one frame with the CPU to show you how it can look.
The GPU took its last breaths with the BP 0.4 renders. This means that the upcoming investments for the Project are a new GPU + Bigger Power Supply. In probably 2 weeks, I'll know what GPU I can get in the current market situation and will let you know.
Luckily I can continue building the scenes with the CPU and prepare everything for the new GPU to take over and render everything. So there will be not such a big downtime considering the renders.

That was a lot but it should be all.
Always remember: I like the feedback you're giving me and appreciate every single one supporting the cause in any way. My goal is to make this game enjoyable and fun for the players.

Summary for 0.5:

• Continue the Main Storyline
  • Solve save issue (make old saves work for the future)
  • changes in the User Interface
  • 1 new location (Hospital)
  • 3 new characters (female)
Future:

• new GPU (cause the old is done, details above)
  • new power supply
  • multiple endings
  • collectibles in the game world
  • Character Bio

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see the previous easter 4K renders posted in this thread, so you will find them attached to this post

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes