Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Finally ! It's a shame, but it's well-deserved.

Dev went radio silent and we've got no idea about what's going on. Too many great games are created by undependable devs, while serious ones deliver loaded builds almost every 2 months and don't earn much. Not my cash, but I really don't understand most pledgers mindset on Patreon.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Dev went radio silent and we've got no idea about what's going on. Too many great games are created by undependable devs, while serious ones deliver loaded builds almost every 2 months and don't earn much. Not my cash, but I really don't understand most pledgers mindset on Patreon.
well there are many who just pledge and then forget.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Some just think because the renders look pretty a game is going to be massive. That's not the case anymore, stories matter just as much maybe even more to me. Not to mention, this just had abandoned writing all over it.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Some just think because the renders look pretty a game is going to be massive. That's not the case anymore, stories matter just as much maybe even more to me. Not to mention, this just had abandoned writing all over it.
not only renders but also animations are high class

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018

a lot of them arent on f95 and they dont get the "abandoned" message from the dev of course. i mean why would the dev remind them to unsub. some forget, some still hope. at the end of the day he got almost 3000 bucks this year for doing nothing. its sad because devs like him ruin this for the others. i got burned once and now only support devs who already established themself to be trustworthy to deliver on their promises.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
at the end of the day he got almost 3000 bucks this year for doing nothing.
Sad Truth and even if you complain on patreon, the policy isn't on the pledger side in case of non-satisfaction. You've just got to unsub. Never thought this dude was a milker in disguise. But hey, when I think about all the good games dropped throughout the past years, I guess we can't trust anyone. Any game, any Dev can disappear at anytime. Of course, shit happens to anyone, but it's too easy to choose silence, while earning cash for doing nothing. It's simply scam at this point.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Sad Truth and even if you complain on patreon, the policy isn't on the pledger side in case of non-satisfaction. You've just got to unsub. Never thought this dude was a milker in disguise. But hey, when I think about all the good games dropped throughout the past years, I guess we can't trust anyone. Any game, any Dev can disappear at anytime. Of course, shit happens to anyone, but it's too easy to choose silence, while earning cash for doing nothing. It's simply scam at this point.
Patreon also gets their cut so I doubt they'll stop free money.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes