Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Twistty

you scared me here

at first i saw "bundle", and i was like "wait? there is 2 games like this? i saw only 1 on steam"

then i read and i saw "version : EA - all DLC's"... my heart stopped, was like "oh shit, anothr game like the sims, where the content is all in DLCs and not in the game itself".

i even thougth the dev was actually EA.

perfect halloween post. :KEK:
Go to bed chicken - think your drunk again - lol :p

wtfalan

Sep 20, 2018
the game doesn't start for me. it boots for like 4 seconds with a black screen and immediately crashes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is really good and often on sale, all the skins can be acquired in game for the most part, entirely for free and without all that much grinding except very minor things. If you like what you see after playing it here please support it on Steam, the devs are very nice and DMC-like roguelike games are very rare.

Reactions: recreation

fengshuocnm

Jun 21, 2019
WOO! I never expect that I can see a Chinese game here!
I don't know where the Dev team belong, Taiwan Hongkong or mainland?
But It's a Chinese game!
Chinese game!
Chinese game!
Chinese game!
Not a 【Japanese game】!
can someone fix the tag?
确实很难在这里见到 chinese hahaha
F95 ZONE is good, I love it.

Reactions: yueziyue

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
I've put 20 hrs into the game on Steam, it's pretty decent value if you can pick it up on sale. Encounters can be a bit on the cheap side with ambushes behind corners, but combat overall is fairly tight and better than what you'd expect for an indie studio.

the game doesn't start for me. it boots for like 4 seconds with a black screen and immediately crashes
Check the Steam page. First bit in the "About game" section talks about this with some potential fixes.

Is there actual full frontal nudity or just cleavage?
Just cleavage by default, there are workshop mods that are more explicit though.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
game is meh very meh and not even hard on the hardest you can just spam to win and story is bad and why does this game even have dlc in early access

senamegamilk

Jul 14, 2019
Ya, but they Already Over 50$ in dlc (over 2x base game) and it still way early access ...
For all everyone knows they could try and surpass Dead or Alive at some point in either this game or next ..
Though atm from my understanding all the dlcs are just like cheats and giving them instant instead of unlocking or something like that? (idk if that means it does/will have some massive grind *cough* EA style to get or the dlcs purpose is just a poorly communicated way of supporting them extra).
Yeah this is true but the only DLC you need is the one that adds character and story for $9 the others are over priced costumes also the modding community just made those dlc accessable via workshop and more like Nero(DMC4) and other characters soo DLC isnt really a problem

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes