Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks mate, want to give it a try but I heard this game has a very bad quality...only uses nudity to attact players..

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Weird to see this here. Its not really a lewd game despite the pc being able to be a cute girl. There's like one super slutty outfit, then the rest are mods, and most mods are actually skin swaps of other girls from actual lewd games.
So if you download this to fap, its not gonna be that fun, especially when most lewd shit is just on steam anyways.

If you download it to actually play an action game, its... not that good. It looks good. When you see gameplay. But then you play it and you have literally no reason to not just spam the best move all the time and plenty of reason not to be creative, as every enemy relentlessly rushes you and spawns en masse, with very limited but insanely damaging movesets.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
It's Dork Souls in positive meaning.
But i think they should use Milk as a currency (wink wink, nudge nudge,manly gigling)

Reactions: Viola966

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Wow, never expected this game to appear on an erotic game site. Nudity wasn't even an intended feature on its first release, but used as a lifesaver gimmick after the game had received widely negative feedbacks.

• Haha
Reactions: bbtest

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
try this
is it new version of "steamworkshop.download" ?

look like complete different but same concept.. i wonder if it have better updates..

wf6ef577r

Sep 21, 2020
Can't use unity mod manager

there is an option for local mods in the game menu so there must be a folder you can put them in, anybody figure it out yet?

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
Reason thinking you can use the mods without workshop cause.. In game in workshop there is a local option too.. But dunno where to put the files. I tried to make Mods or Mod or mods or mod folder but nah.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
So.. will my i5 with integrated gpu and 4gb ram laptop run this game smoothly or nah? I dont want to download 10gb only to find out then that it won't.
I know, not a really good specs, but I just though that maybe this game is well optimized and all.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah this is true but the only DLC you need is the one that adds character and story for $9 the others are over priced costumes also the modding community just made those dlc accessable via workshop and more like Nero(DMC4) and other characters soo DLC isnt really a problem
to this ^
Thanks mate, want to give it a try but I heard this game has a very bad quality...only uses nudity to attact players..
Ya hence the issue of them being the scummy buy dlc and should not be supported. Least dead or alive I guess is a overall good quality
->along with taking a long time to reach their ridic levels of today both current game's grossness and the franchise as a whole unlike this early access unknown :unsure: :(

*disclaimer*/point out again
Again idk though I think it to early to tell and to little information on them.

But ya fact they are in way early access and have 11 dlcs that total over 2x the game price and more coming that have many many of the types of tricks many things pull to get to buy them yaa.... Don't see how / why they should be supported.

(They may even do something about the modders at some point. In this game or next).

I still want to give them partial benefit of doubt still, with saying I think I read most the dlcs were actually in game and the dlcs just unlock instant (or this part of the trick guess someone here can confirm that easy which by sounds of you just did :( though maybe not).

Edit:
Forgot to add the sadly seemingly laughable needed pointed out fact... Cosmetics are a big deal to many (hence why they are sold so much...)
I mean seriously this site, this type of game and you going to say the stupid proven false thousand times O it just cosmetic ...... really????? :rolleyes: of all game types... cosmetic no big deal..... argument....
(not to mention glossing over the EA/Early Access Needed ripped content Dlcs)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
How to install this game and those parts in this game?
Could you tell me how to install those things. Teach me step by steps, i dont know to install since its my first time to try to this game. Could anyone show me the way of it. Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
How to install this game and those parts in this game?
Could you tell me how to install those things. Teach me step by steps, i dont know to install since its my first time to try to this game. Could anyone show me the way of it. Thanks.
Very simple actually.
You can download the whole game as a 10 GB file or as parts.
Parts are usually easier for most people.

Just download all three parts and use 7zip to extract them.
To do that - just extract the first file - Bloody_Spell.zip.part1.rar
(The others will - self extract - to the full game.)

7zip

Sep 22, 2017
This is one of those games that looks way better in footage than it feels to play. It's really stiff, janky, and clunky but not in an endearing way. It doesn't really play well in any of the angles you want to approach it: Souls-like, DMC, Ninja Gaiden.
I ended up refunding it, which is a shame because it has potential. Though for free you could probably get some fun out of it. Don't expect a fap though.

Reactions: Alfre4u and MotootE
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes