• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
where can i download mods for this game? steamworkshopdownloader on 05/26/22

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
where can i download mods for this game? steamworkshopdownloader on 05/26/22
I know this is a very late reply but if you use steamcmd you can download mods by yourself.
Their site has a tutorial for how to do it.

JordSpear

Jul 22, 2022
Good day. Do anyone by any chance have some mods to share aside from the ones already posted in the thread?

I'm specially interested in this one, but the pages to download mods from the workshop no longer works and the CMD method won't work for this game. :(

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Bloody Spell Build 9259469

All in one release. If you already downloaded from my old post you can get an update only to this version there.

<<-- Directly from Steam

Size: 20.1GB
Compressed: 9.52GB

1. Extract and Play

|

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
What is this level of animation!? :love:

Oh. And it's on Steam! :D

And it's by a Chinese dev... :unsure:

And... there's no sex. :cautious:

Why is this here?
F95 contains other games that focus more on romantic/story aspect or the Sexy Lady model, Bloody Spell goes on both.

The beauty of what we can love is not limited to sex. This goes for a whole lot of people. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: F4C430 and LeedMeep
Nov 9, 2022
F95 contains other games that focus more on romantic/story aspect or the Sexy Lady model, Bloody Spell goes on both.

The beauty of what we can love is not limited to sex. This goes for a whole lot of people. :BootyTime:
I mean, fair enough. I just thought there was some rule saying that we don't upload games where it's impossible to have sex in-universe. Looking now, I don't see a rule like that. No Sexual Content is even a tag with 400+ games. Guess I was thinking of some other website.

Reactions: F4C430

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Here's how to add local mods to the game:
This was done on a W10 machine.

• Find the mod you like e.g. ( )
  • Visit site and paste the link. Press download. Usual stuff.
  • Navigate to game directory in your LocalLow folder. <drive_letter>:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\shixue\BloodySpell
  • Inside you will find two directories and one .txt file. Create a directory named workshop and inside create new one named weapon, like so /workshop/weapon/ (No idea why 'weapon' but for some reason game searches in here for local mods)
  • Create another directory inside the /weapon/ , leave the name default because later on you will need to change it.
  • Extract the contents from the archive you downloaded earlier into that same folder
  • Now the most important part. Open the data.manifest file with your preferred text editor. At the bottom of the .manifest file under 'Assets' you will see something that resembles a file path. In our case Assets/prefabs/a01_BH3_01/BH3_TD01.prefab. Copy the name a01_BH3_01 and name the folder containing the mod files like so. If you mismatch the name the mod will be listed but it will not work. To know if the mod load crapped on itself the thumbnail of the mod will be a grey-black texture.
  • Start the game and if you have done everything right the mod should appear in the list. Time to celebrate :coffee:.

Found this by looking in the log file in the games LocalLow folder. Apparently this is not the only folder in which the game searches for the mods but I tried it this way first and it worked so I stopped here. You can most probably change the path in the .manifest file to a folder in which the mod files reside but I haven't tried that out, just an educated guess. Go wild.
Steam workshop downloader not work anymore, anyone know how to get mods from there?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes