Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
To me roguelike is only the dungeon generation, you run in over and over again in a cave or tower or whatever and it's randomly generated. Death doesn't have to be permant. Death can have its toll, maybe you lose all gear or experience, or permadeath of course. If you don't die and teleport out or such you get to keep all items and experience, or just items.

Either way, I tend to like roguelike in RPGM games :)
No... roguelikes need the 3 things I listed. If there is no permadeath, it's just a dungeon crawler.

Roguelites try to make the genre accessible to casuals by introducing incremental upgrades as you play. Things like more starting gold, better starting gear, more stats at start, etc. So roguelites will have permadeath and procedural dungeons, but does have upgrades that can carry over between runs.

Reactions: cooldude33

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You might have to look up what roguelike is. DMC or Bayonetta certainly isn't a roguelike and this game doesn't seem like one either.

I think you mean action adventure.
But they are not really even action adventures. They are straight up hack and slash, a genre that DMC influenced greatly with it's stylish combo oriented gameplay.
I should've been more explicit then but I did post that at 8am. It's like the examples I gave in gameplay, it's far less punishing or polished than any of those but it was also made by 3 people. When you die you just poof back outside the boss gate or whatever last checkpoint was for example.

I know what game genres are by the way. Originally, dunno how long ago given how long it was in EA, it had randomised maps, weapon drops, and enemy encounters. The only hold-over from that earlier design is the random enemy encounters and shop contents, and drops naturally, as of 1.0 though I'm not sure when that changed. Now it's a more standard flashy action game.

Doesn't matter it's a good game anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Despite this game having "no sexual content," it somewhat does, but it's at the end of the game. When fighting the priestess, which is at chapter 10, she has two sexual attacks she can do to you. When in her whip attacking state, she can grab you and put you in a headscissor similar to this:
1920px-Layla_Headscissors_on_Natalya.jpg
And the second one is, when she is in her kickboxing like state, she can grab you and breast smother you. I don't think she has a sexual attack in her pipa or liu qin (guitar looking instrument) state.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Viola966 and acac

Tortugenial

Jan 1, 2018
I only found some mods on steamworkshop. I like this one
Maybe someone know how to extract mods
A mod folder contain 4 files :
- a png file for the thumbnail
- a data.json file to retrieve the coordinates of the mod ingame
- a data.manifest file (Unity ?)
- a data file without extension which contain the model

I've seen the chinese modders have imported DOA characters maybe could I import some nude models as well...

BloodySpell.png

RAAAST

Sep 5, 2020
On loverslab user Hakufu1020 shares two links for nude 2B and pack of patched characters from DOA ->
Dont know if i can paste link to other modding site here

Last edited:
Reactions: kenji322

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
The game works well until the first boss, then after the fight and the cg (laying unconsiously on the ground) I get black screen. Audio works fine and judging by the sound I could still control the character and the esc menu still seems to work, I just cannot see anything. Is this normal or what is wrong?
I tried various things, clearing data, deleting savesdir, k coder, reinstalling and reinstalling, nothing works.

RAAAST

Sep 5, 2020
The game works well until the first boss, then after the fight and the cg (laying unconsiously on the ground) I get black screen. Audio works fine and judging by the sound I could still control the character and the esc menu still seems to work, I just cannot see anything. Is this normal or what is wrong?
I tried various things, clearing data, deleting savesdir, k coder, reinstalling and reinstalling, nothing works.
Bad crack, buy legit copy or find working one.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Bad crack, buy legit copy or find working one.
Maybe. But I just get it from the first post here. Surely it should be okay?
Edit: find the answer in cs.rin,ru
Just put the game folder into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\

Last edited:
Reactions: hungduy
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes