joryh

Nov 8, 2021
"A game by Blondie Bear - You know what that means, guys."

NO! i dont know what that means. i need more info. are all the protags female? male? some female? some male?

what's going on? :unsure:
Obviously it means that because he's heard of whoever this is, all nearly 8.5 billion other ppl on this planet have too. Don't...you know that? :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What it means is it's going to be another game that gets a few updates then enters the shadow realm with the rest of them.

Edit- just to clarify, I say that because Blondie now has 3 or 4 games out and none of them are complete.

Very similar to the dev of Bully, Jobeo, makes games with shock value then abandons them and starts again.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I played Panic Attack, and played Braindead which I found on another site, so I know how over the top this Dev is with his games, so very curious to check this out. Got it on the games to play list to find out. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Blondie Bear

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Ah yes the new BlondieBear game set in the same universe and seemingly sharing some of the characters from his previous two abandoned games. I'm expecting more blueballing and/or scenes with every female but the main protagonists. :HideThePain:
The developer seems responsive to having sex scenes with the characters whom his patrons request to have sex scenes with. For example, as a patron I sent him a request to have the sex scene with Yildiz in Panic Attack and then he made that scene based on my request. After playing this new game I sent him a scene request for a sex scene with Headscarf Girl. I personally find the Muslim girls to be the most attractive girls in the game so far, so I am more interested in seeing them get fucked then the others and as a result those are the ones whom I am voting for in polls and sending scene requests for. If you prefer a different girl to get fucked then, perhaps, you could send him a request for that.

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
for some reason i did not get to any of the scenes shown on the screenshots here. instead i got to two sisters and a prisoner or something. was this because of wrong choices?
That is the very beginning of the game. If you keep playing it will eventually switch to the part with the other scenes. That part does seem to drag for a bit though.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I think those other games were abandoned because they got banned or something to that effect. This game seems to be a continuation of the story. In fact, I think it could be hard to understand this new game without having played the other ones as it is basically a sequel.
Do he have a site where I can download his first two game?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Do he have a site where I can download his first two game?
Well, I tried to list a certain of competitor website of F95 but apparently it automatically censors the text for that word. That level of pettiness used to be on that other site too as they also censored out all mention of F95, but I think they stopped doing that about a year ago, or at least they said that they did. I guess you could try googling it, or going on the developer's Discord as his other games are certainly explained there.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
"A game by Blondie Bear - You know what that means, guys."

NO! i dont know what that means. i need more info. are all the protags female? male? some female? some male?

what's going on? :unsure:
A psychologist from Germany (if I remember correctly) that made a notorious vn (Panick Attack and the sequel Braindead), highly criticized where he wrote a reverse (perhaps) stereotypical political story with high amount of humiliation and hot topic, the first 2 chapters were so so especially in narration (the first chapter was also censored by the dev and never got a patch) however he got a lot better in the various next releases. The game got removed from here cause rules 7 in chapter 4 and onwards.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A psychologist from Germany (if I remember correctly) that made a notorious vn (Panick Attack and the sequel Braindead), highly criticized where he wrote a reverse (perhaps) stereotypical political story with high amount of humiliation and hot topic, the first 2 chapters were so so especially in narration (the first chapter was also censored by the dev and never got a patch) however he got a lot better in the various next releases. The game got removed from here cause rules 7 in chapter 4 and onwards.
Just got informed that my teaser demo got released here. *_*
Have fun !
If you like darker content ...

(Full game is @ , uncut ! Doesn't violate rule 7 and will never do so with further updates !.) So, don't worry.)

Trigger warning: It has political incorrect themes as well as violence. If you feel offended by the tags, please don't play these type of games.

-Blondie
ps: Keep the conversation friendy and game related.

More previews/Information here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bloody-sunday-by-blondie-bear-development-thread.186973/
71 i.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes