Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"A game by Blondie Bear - You know what that means, guys."

NO! i dont know what that means. i need more info. are all the protags female? male? some female? some male?

what's going on? :unsure:
Mine would be something like: "The Quentin tarantino of 3D art" ^^

I remember playing Panic Attack and a version of Braindead, but both were boring blueball games where they just cut away before a sex scene.
Have I missed something or does this Demo just asks you what you like and shows you some renders?
Should be a tiny bit more than that.

What it means is it's going to be another game that gets a few updates then enters the shadow realm with the rest of them.

Edit- just to clarify, I say that because Blondie now has 3 or 4 games out and none of them are complete.

Very similar to the dev of Bully, Jobeo, makes games with shock value then abandons them and starts again.
Yeah, probably. Some artists can't really focus on one build or story. Just to many ideas.

for some reason i did not get to any of the scenes shown on the screenshots here. instead i got to two sisters and a prisoner or something. was this because of wrong choices?
Nah, your good. Just images of the full game.

-Blondie Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiatos

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
ty for clarification, although main screen section should only show what is in the current game, i think, not what would be in the future.
Alright. Preview pictures actually updated to the pictures available in that short teaser demo. Thanks for mentioning, though.
-Blondie

Reactions: Fiatos and heretic1
Apr 27, 2023
Would really want to like these games (incl the PA ones), but they are just too weird.

I don't mind the political incorrectness at all, nor the dark themes or violence, but the whole dialogues and plots just don't hang together for me, the whole abruptness and switching of perspectives all the time.

To the point that I view the games more of a glimpse of a somehow fractured mind, sorry. Glad the dev can do the games and express himself, but it feels kind of like following someone's LSD trip, except instead of LSD we have something else.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Would really want to like these games (incl the PA ones), but they are just too weird.

I don't mind the political incorrectness at all, nor the dark themes or violence, but the whole dialogues and plots just don't hang together for me, the whole abruptness and switching of perspectives all the time.

To the point that I view the games more of a glimpse of a somehow fractured mind, sorry. Glad the dev can do the games and express himself, but it feels kind of like following someone's LSD trip, except instead of LSD we have something else.
Hi.
Thanks for your tell.
Yeah, my games are build around a head plot/family, but if you count all charaters together and their "lives", there'll be like 50 chars in the game. And i understand you saying like "fractured mind", "lsd-trip" and stuff. Not mad about it, though.
I was always trying to build atmosphere of a whole town with a lot of ppl and a huge storyline. So many ideas, that I'm swithcing around in terms of development from what I feel inspired that particular day.

Apr 27, 2023
And i understand you saying like "fractured mind", "lsd-trip" and stuff. Not mad about it, though.
Yeah, sorry again. I really didn't mean it in a bad way, I mean half the world's best music seems to be composed while tripping.

Just makes it very hard to follow for me personally, even though your plots involve most of the tags I am looking for. Which is sad for me, but that's just me. "Fractured" is simply the feeling I get when I try to follow the story, but once again, my perception.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BloodySunday-E0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Bloody Sunday [E0.5] [Blondie Bear]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 251 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
female submission, humiliation, gore, rape, violence, male domination, blackmail, slave, sexual harassment, corruption, graphical violence, incest...

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3274003

Overview:
-A lot of choices: Play Honored View attachment 3247697 , Relentless View attachment 3247698 , Or Maniac View attachment 3247699
Fade of the Bauer Family.

Trigger warning: It has political incorrect themes as well as violence and non-con sex. If you feel offended by the tags, please don't play these type of games. Thanks!

- A game by Blondie Bear

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Blondie Bear -
Censored: No
Version: E0.5
Language: English,
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Note:

DONWLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3247620 View attachment 3247630 View attachment 3247626 View attachment 3278120 View attachment 3278115 View attachment 3247625 View attachment 3278142 View attachment 3278126 View attachment 3278128 View attachment 3247726 View attachment 3278113 View attachment 3247638 View attachment 3278116 View attachment 3278125 View attachment 3278119 View attachment 3278118 View attachment 3247676 View attachment 3278127 View attachment 3278123 View attachment 3278143 View attachment 3278124 View attachment 3278130 View attachment 3278129 View attachment 3278131 View attachment 3278132 View attachment 3247680 View attachment 3278139
jesus this game is awesome, dark, and the dev and the team dont give 2 hecks on what fools are offended by this beautiful work. Well done to Blondie Bear & the team, the story is great, along with the content, really hope to see more of Daniel going through hell in prison ( dont drop the soap :D ).

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
EDGELORD: THE GAME
Play the anti-woke game your parents warned you about!

Shock value for the sake of shock value, no message or meaning beyond 'ArE yOu TriGgErEd YeT!?'. Once you get over the peak juvenile energy, it's just boring tripe. You can do interesting stuff with politics, religion, violence, or even more 'distasteful' topics like rape and racism. But this dev doesn't do interesting.

I just read where the dev compared themselves to Tarantino, and I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, does "multiple protagonist" mean a male and a female, or two females, or two males, or some other variation?
Needs more tags to let people know this. Reasoning: tags are used for searching what we like and filtering out what we don't like. I don't see many people entering "multiple protagonist" in the search bar or filter bar. I personally will use "male protagonist" or "female protagonist" regularly. Most games that use "multiple protagonist" will also use the male and/or female tags to let people know. Just my two cents. Take it for what it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blondie Bear

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What happend to your Panic Attack games i cant seem to find them anymore
I recall them being removed due to various different rules/laws/etc. Those games had a TON of questionable, controversial taboo in them, which makes me wonder how far this game will go, and how long it will last. lol

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes