Ren'Py Onhold Bloom [v0.019a] [Demon Flower Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5 (8).png

Overview:
After being kicked out by your stepmother, the Goddess Persephone gives you a tempting offer: the opportunity to get revenge on all those in your hometown who abandoned you, and corrupt them into what you want...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Demon Flower Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.019a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Bugfix: HERE
jullatexfreak1.png julpet21.png homescreen.png julbimbo17.png freyablmp1_8.png circe2.png

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
It would seem the town has already been invaded by a maniac with a bicycle pump attacking the towns tiddy supply.

Reactions: joryh
May 29, 2022
So its a lesdom game?
>I'm an aroace gender non confirming person
A person who doesn't want to fuck nor be in a relationship making an adult game?
Huh
Wtf

I cannot see how someone's gender could correspond with the game that they are making, what does that mean? Looks like lesbian may be involved but idk how gender got into this... :whistle:

No against against gender but it's extremely confusing because there are so many of them, and then Xenogenders came along and then it became a rainbow dumpster fire

Plus those models look awful so I don't even know what to say anymore

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So its a lesdom game?
>I'm an aroace gender non confirming person
A person who doesn't want to fuck nor be in a relationship making an adult game?
Huh
I could be wrong, but it sounds like the idea is to make a game based on fetishes and "sexy content" without necessarily having direct sex acts or dating sim elements. For example, if you get more turned on seeing a girl turn into a succubus than you do from seeing a succubus have sex with someone. If nothing else, it's true that too many games treat their fetish content as just an excuse to get to generic sex scenes rather than focusing on the fetishes themselves.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I could be wrong, but it sounds like the idea is to make a game based on fetishes and "sexy content" without necessarily having direct sex acts or dating sim elements. For example, if you get more turned on seeing a girl turn into a succubus than you do from seeing a succubus have sex with someone. If nothing else, it's true that too many games treat their fetish content as just an excuse to get to generic sex scenes rather than focusing on the fetishes themselves.
aroace means being asexual and aromantic
So the person doesn't experience or experiences little sexual attraction and same thing with romantic attraction.
I just find it interesting that such a person would make an adult game.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
aroace means being asexual and aromantic
So the person doesn't experience or experiences little sexual attraction and same thing with romantic attraction.
I just find it interesting that such a person would make an adult game.
I know what aroace means. But it's important to note that asexual people can still feel turned on, they just don't feel the attraction to have sex with people. So someone who doesn't care for sex or romance but still wants to get off would be more interested in indulging in particular fetishes for their own sake. That's what I believe they're saying is the goal of this game, which they say is "a NSFW game based on Aesthetic attraction".

Reactions: dgosling

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I don't get why this was released in its current state. Apparently some assets were lost, so, fantastic, here, have a messy first release that will leave a bad impression ... why not fix the issue and then release?

That aside (and sometimes I feel like a broken record) of course the writing is also pretty bad and full of spelling errors. At least the latter could have been improved by running the script through any sort spellchecker ...

The idea is okay, but it's also very much insta-corruption; bam, done, that's it. Bit boring, but the themes are at least interesting, so assuming the other issues get addressed this could be fun enough.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wtf

I cannot see how someone's gender could correspond with the game that they are making, what does that mean? Looks like lesbian may be involved but idk how gender got into this... :whistle:

No against against gender but it's extremely confusing because there are so many of them, and then Xenogenders came along and then it became a rainbow dumpster fire

Plus those models look awful so I don't even know what to say anymore
They do. I like koikatsu, but these ones are bottom tier, flat with no contrast to their appearance. The beachballs grafted to everyone's chest is just another strike.

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
Heyo,

To answer some questions:

Regarding the gender and aroace stuff:

Yes this game is based more on seeing transformation, corruption, and mind control then the actual sex acts. The goal was to make a game more focused on aesthetics more then everything else. As for gender, the MC will be changing gender in the future. It will depend on the situation.

Regarding insta corruption:
So for now the game is going to be insta corruption. However this will only be for some of the base locations (The store, school, and sex shop). The plan is for a sense of openness with a sense of progression. Certain characters will unlock new abilities, but I need to get more of the map done.

Regarding the file loss:
Some character models were lost, and I did redo them. Patreon needs to be updated (the pinned message is no longer up to date).

Regarding the game as a whole:
Bloom is still in the early stages. The alpha version will get rewrites as soon as the initial town map is completed.

Regarding lesbian content:
Mostly yes, the MC is into girls. I’m gender fluid born male, but I wanted to make a game with a female leading MC.

Thanks for looking at my game even if it’s not your thing. I get if it’s not for you, so no need to play if you don’t want to.

Reactions: Nehntet

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
I don't get why this was released in its current state. Apparently some assets were lost, so, fantastic, here, have a messy first release that will leave a bad impression ... why not fix the issue and then release?

That aside (and sometimes I feel like a broken record) of course the writing is also pretty bad and full of spelling errors. At least the latter could have been improved by running the script through any sort spellchecker ...

The idea is okay, but it's also very much insta-corruption; bam, done, that's it. Bit boring, but the themes are at least interesting, so assuming the other issues get addressed this could be fun enough.
Hey, I totally get it. This is my first draft kind of. I totally get the problems with the game, with how clunky it is. My main idea with this version was to get the idea out there, but I get how it's not for everyone. There will be rewrites as I get used to writing in Renpy and in this style. As for why I released it in the its current state, honestly, I was just excited with what I had done so far. I'm a bit new at this, and while I know for some it may leave a bad impression, I hope some will just like the idea that this kind of game exists and is being made. If its not for you, that's absolutely fine. I'm new at this and just like with everything, it will get better.

Also, noted on the spelling errors. I'll get right on it :).

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
I know what aroace means. But it's important to note that asexual people can still feel turned on, they just don't feel the attraction to have sex with people. So someone who doesn't care for sex or romance but still wants to get off would be more interested in indulging in particular fetishes for their own sake. That's what I believe they're saying is the goal of this game, which they say is "a NSFW game based on Aesthetic attraction".
So yea, I am aroace. However, aroace people can experience aesthetic or even partial sexual attraction. Fun fact, I am completely sex repulsed by real humans, but I can feel sexual attraction through things like adult games and videos, which is why I wanted to make this.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
At base i find it interesting, i love trasformations, corruption and mind control. Missing the sexual act is sad, and i would prefer if there was some, especially when the MC did get the futa potion, because if it ends with no sex scenes, then even mention of that potion is obsolute, but i can go without it.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I don't think this is the greatest issue the game is currently facing but I personally really dislike when I am presented choice menu that leads to exact same outcome. It destroys whole point of choices. (Talking about choices at the very beginning)

My suggestion (personally ofcourse) is at least give them 2 different attitudes like very cocky one "Hah I always dreamed about it" and reserved one "I don't know, I'm not sure about that" so NPC will comment those 2 things differently. It's little thing but as visual novels stand on text and choices it would be neat little feature.

Obviously more importantly: characters need more shading and those barn-size mommy milkers should be nerfed. I respect big booba but only to some degree. Engrish needs also basic rework, like saying "Welcome chose one" instead of chosen one. Putting entire script in some basic Google Document would be enough to catch most "Godzilla had stroke" things.

I prefer big chungus wholesome handholding romances but best of luck with your project.

Reactions: Joe Steel

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
I don't think this is the greatest issue the game is currently facing but I personally really dislike when I am presented choice menu that leads to exact same outcome. It destroys whole point of choices. (Talking about choices at the very beginning)

My suggestion (personally ofcourse) is at least give them 2 different attitudes like very cocky one "Hah I always dreamed about it" and reserved one "I don't know, I'm not sure about that" so NPC will comment those 2 things differently. It's little thing but as visual novels stand on text and choices it would be neat little feature.

Obviously more importantly: characters need more shading and those barn-size mommy milkers should be nerfed. I respect big booba but only to some degree. Engrish needs also basic rework, like saying "Welcome chose one" instead of chosen one. Putting entire script in some basic Google Document would be enough to catch most "Godzilla had stroke" things.

I prefer big chungus wholesome handholding romances but best of luck with your project.
Ok yea! Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll work on some more branching choices in the rewrite and I’m definitely trying to decrease the breast size in newer models. As for the lighting the images in the intro were made without much experience and will definitely be redone. Thanks for the feedback, it’s always appreciated :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SPkiller31