Ren'Py Onhold Bloom [v0.019a] [Demon Flower Studios]

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
At base i find it interesting, i love trasformations, corruption and mind control. Missing the sexual act is sad, and i would prefer if there was some, especially when the MC did get the futa potion, because if it ends with no sex scenes, then even mention of that potion is obsolute, but i can go without it.
Yea I’ll definitely look into including more sexual content, maybe some light stuff

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
maybe make the protangonist futa or female but allow the person to choose maybe it would make the game more interesting if you can be one or the other

Reactions: Orphanus

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
where i find uniform?
Once the tutorial is complete (The store plot) you should be able to speak to Persephone in your mansion. Just a warning, the school isn't available in this update. Also I think there is a bug with that, so I'd wait to the next update.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im a big fan of transforming others, especially into monster/demon girls. And having mindcontrol/rainwashing is a nice bonus to shape them So I guess it cant hurt to try this out. Which could add nicely to the corruption. Even tho it looks like its a early alpha release?

Last edited:

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
Im a big fan of transforming others, especially into monster/demon girls. And having mindcontrol/rainwashing is a nice bonus to shape them So I guess it cant hurt to try this out. Which could add nicely to the corruption. Even tho it looks like its a early alpha release?
Yea! The game will include lots of transformations. It is in early alpha like you said, so everything is in very early stages. I am currently working on a monster/demon plot in one of the locations, so stay tuned for that :)

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 565MB
Compressed size Q90: 113MB

PC Q90 = /

v0.008a

Reactions: YadenYu

DemonFlowerStudios

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2022
Hey everybody! If anyone can help me with a compressed version, that would be much appreciated. I have had a mac up until a few months ago and have no idea how compress this right. Thanks