VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nooo, it was meant as a joke bud, I like both the crazy girls.

It just made me chuckle a little bit because Lexi seems incredibly down to earth and you have Roxanne that's away with the fairies and Fellicia that's more like a love sick teenager chasing her.

I wouldn't want her to reject both of them. Personally I think she could be happy with either it's just the dynamic of those 3 made me chuckle a little bit.

Reactions: Aprilsun

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Oh my days, it took me good 12 fuking hours to finish this game, which had to be the most boring weg I have ever played in my life, which to its credit managed to make me not touch my dick a single time through out the entire playthrough. The two main characters look really weird, the only way to describe them would be they look like Chipmunks with nuclear bazookas strapped to their chest and flat asses, you meet Roxanne and Lexi later on which look just incredible compared to the sisters and my favorite character George that looked like that last surviving engineer of Chernobyl. The storyline had me groaning and made me clean my room a couple of times in between, the amount of dust I found behind the tv dude, I kept imagining that mc was Futa to keep myself invested continuously, very few scenes and same posing with no variety in same super bright lighting which made younger sister look pretty good in some scenes, made some monologues just seem endless. But it was very pleasant to follow something that had no corruption,blackmail,rape and all that other garbage you usually get with these sort of games. It a strange pleasant feeling to be more surprised when they don't happen than when they do. At every corner there was some twist I was expecting that dint come to be, the landlord is charging almost nothing and now my sister moves in, nope nothing happens, the father used do something to you, nope nothing happened, you are getting evicted, oh no, lol you get housing next day. I genuinely feel like I have achieved something by finishing this game and I did so because It felt like the dev put allot of effort in it. Thank you to the dev.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for game! Yea, It's little different from other games, but if someone gives it a shot, the story pulls him in itself.

Another question is - is there any walkthrough?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Are the "extras" needed on the 0.14 version? (i mean the link that says extra: 0.12)
No new extra have been addes since version 0.12, so you can use the extra's from that version. The next two updates will have new extra scenes though

Jun 26, 2017
This is an opinion and an ask - could the MCs in your next game have more... realistic proportions. I totally get that some people love absurd breasts, and if that's what revvs your engine, then do what inspires you.

Just 'voting' for realistic sizes next time. I like large breasts, small breasts, and medium breasts. Each has something beautiful to recommend them. The only kinds that really don't appeal to me are at the extreme ends of the spectrum - either so flat or so huge that they're absurd they're either synthetic or in Guiness territory.

Having said that, I know you can't make everyone happy without extra renders, and I'd totally understand (and agree with) the decision to pick what you like and just render that one - just like you probably did for BL.

Also, a story item:

I am not a woman, but I was given to understand that back problems were not directly related to bust size, but rather a secondary symptom. To wit, the extra weight encourages slumping because of weight distribution, causing back problems just like anyone else with bad posture. Proper posture will prevent back problems regardless of the generosity of endowment (within reason.) The MC and sis have 'nuclear bazookas' as one poster called them and they might be exceptions to that rule...

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
This is an opinion and an ask - could the MCs in your next game have more... realistic proportions. I totally get that some people love absurd breasts, and if that's what revvs your engine, then do what inspires you.

Just 'voting' for realistic sizes next time. I like large breasts, small breasts, and medium breasts. Each has something beautiful to recommend them. The only kinds that really don't appeal to me are at the extreme ends of the spectrum - either so flat or so huge that they're absurd they're either synthetic or in Guiness territory.

Having said that, I know you can't make everyone happy without extra renders, and I'd totally understand (and agree with) the decision to pick what you like and just render that one - just like you probably did for BL.

Also, a story item:

I am not a woman, but I was given to understand that back problems were not directly related to bust size, but rather a secondary symptom. To wit, the extra weight encourages slumping because of weight distribution, causing back problems just like anyone else with bad posture. Proper posture will prevent back problems regardless of the generosity of endowment (within reason.) The MC and sis have 'nuclear bazookas' as one poster called them and they might be exceptions to that rule...
The main character of the next game has actually already been revealed. You can see a preview of her here:

You can also find two another character previews on in my recent Patreon posts if you want. She does have large breasts (although not as large as Sophie's/young sister's). She is the caracter will the biggest breasts in the game though (currently). The preview image of her twin sister Michelle shows that not all characters in High School Crush Simulator will have big breasts though.

Jun 26, 2017
Saw your previews. I like the freckles on the MC.

On Michelle though... the first thing I thought when I saw her was 'Oh goodness! I wonder how she got those burn scars on her arm! Poor girl!'

... Then I realized they were just very pale rose tattoos. The color and pattern of them really does look like burn scarring until you look really close and see the small green stems.

Edit: I doubt you can change it unless you are the artist that made the tattoos, but if they were darker or less dense, it might be more immediately apparently what they are. Even now when I know what they really are, I still have to keep telling my brain she doesn't have scarring or skin blotches. :D

Further Edit: It could just be me, because I've seen people with skin disorders that cause discoloration of the skin very similar to that pattern. Maybe that's coloring my perception.

Otherwise, nice model.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Also, a story item:

You clearly don't like large breasts lol cuz there are plenty of women out there with natural breasts as large or larger than the characters in this game.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes