VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

nsj

May 18, 2018
Lexi and Fellicia are the couple i'd like to see going forward into a sequel but I was more thinking a spin off.

I have a soft spot for Lisa, i'd like to see her life a bit more.

Granted it's not exactly sequel bait and not everyone is a fan of hers so it's more a personal thing.
Still better than all the thing that do not get finished. But I understand the feeling. Same here.

Game maker really tried hard and you could tell. That is sometimes a lot more important than the game itself. (which was still good and leagues above some of the other stuff on here)

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Finally finished the game. Here's my thoughts, if anyone cares.
The BAD:
I'm really not into lesbians. Too bad the game was 100% lesbian.
The oversized tits. The girls had really nice bodies, but those huge melons made them very unrealistic and even ugly at times. Lexi had the perfect size.
The faces. Very round and with massive jaws. Maybe works for the butch type of lesbians, but they're not all supposed to be that way.
The GOOD:
The story was nice and engaging. The dialogues were quite interesting.
The graphics was superb.
The game had a very sweet vibe. It was obviously made with love.

Final verdict: This is one of the better VNs here. Definitely worth playing, unless you only care about M-F content.

Reactions: Albimonte

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Too bad there is only lesbian content :(
Characters are hot. Maybe I've missed something.
Your questions has already been answered by Gomly1980 (no, there is no non-lesbian content in the game). You're not the first person to ask this though. At this point I'm sort of left wondering why you though there might be F/M content in the game. The description and tags make it pretty clear that this is a lesbian romance visual novel, right?

I understand that some people wish it was a non-lesbian visual novel (even though I don't agree with that), but wouldn't it feel out of place to randomly throw in some F/M action? To me that would be the same as suddenly adding F/M sex scenes to a male-male visual novel. And don't you agree that wouldn't really fit an M/M game? It wouldn't go with the target audience chosen for the game.

I'm not against F/M content, don't get me wrong. In fact, the next update of my other game (High School Crush Simulator) will have F/M content added to it. But in that game that works. It's a much more open experience in which you get to choose for yourself what the main character's sexuality is and who she will fall in love with (be it man or woman). But that sort of content needs to fit in the context of the story and characters, don't you agree? Otherwise it just feels forced and unpleasant.

I totally understand not everyone likes lesbian visual novels. But then what made you decide to try this one? I'm glad you did try it and I hope you still ended up liking at at least a bit, but I'm just curious as to why you were interested in this game if you don't like lesbian content.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Finally finished the game. Here's my thoughts, if anyone cares.
The BAD:
I'm really not into lesbians. Too bad the game was 100% lesbian.
The oversized tits. The girls had really nice bodies, but those huge melons made them very unrealistic and even ugly at times. Lexi had the perfect size.
The faces. Very round and with massive jaws. Maybe works for the butch type of lesbians, but they're not all supposed to be that way.
The GOOD:
The story was nice and engaging. The dialogues were quite interesting.
The graphics was superb.
The game had a very sweet vibe. It was obviously made with love.

Final verdict: This is one of the better VNs here. Definitely worth playing, unless you only care about M-F content.
Thanks for the review. You make some valid points (although they have all been mentioned before of course, but that's to be expected. That just proves there are enough people who agree with you to make me think about your feedback).

But as my comment above this one might tell you, I'm somewhat interested in your complaint about the lesbian content. I understand it, of course. But I'm just wondering if you went into the game thinking there might be F/M content (in which case the descriptions/tags might not be clear enough in explain what type of game this is) or if that was just an idle wish.

Also, how would you realistically have seen F/M content working the context of the game (without changing major things about the story and characters)?

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the review. You make some valid points (although they have all been mentioned before of course, but that's to be expected. That just proves there are enough people who agree with you to make me think about your feedback).

But as my comment above this one might tell you, I'm somewhat interested in your complaint about the lesbian content. I understand it, of course. But I'm just wondering if you went into the game thinking there might be F/M content (in which case the descriptions/tags might not be clear enough in explain what type of game this is) or if that was just an idle wish.

Also, how would you realistically have seen F/M content working the context of the game (without changing major things about the story and characters)?
Of course I read the tags. They were 100% clear. And I still enjoyed the game, despite lesbians not being my cup of tea. My biggest gripe is that your characters are not visually appealing. They have masculine faces and humongous tits. Still you should stick with what you and your target audience likes.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Of course I read the tags. They were 100% clear. And I still enjoyed the game, despite lesbians not being my cup of tea. My biggest gripe is that your characters are not visually appealing. They have masculine faces and humongous tits. Still you should stick with what you and your target audience likes.
And there are are plenty of people out there who like women with strong features and large boobs, fortunately the dev made the game they wanted to and those who like the product can choose to buy into their vision.

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Well, I guess this game is what it takes to write my first comment.
This was beautiful. The ending felt just a bit too rushed, and there were a couple of questionable spots in the plot, but overall that game was really nice.
Good graphics (even if I don't like big boobs, those felt strangely fitting), great character design (I would love to see more content on side characters though. Maybe someday you would have a small game about Lexi and Roxanne/Fellicia), well polished story (alot better than some other games out there).
So all I can say is, keep up the great work, and i will definetly be waiting for your next project!

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Well, I guess this game is what it takes to write my first comment.
This was beautiful. The ending felt just a bit too rushed, and there were a couple of questionable spots in the plot, but overall that game was really nice.
Good graphics (even if I don't like big boobs, those felt strangely fitting), great character design (I would love to see more content on side characters though. Maybe someday you would have a small game about Lexi and Roxanne/Fellicia), well polished story (alot better than some other games out there).
So all I can say is, keep up the great work, and i will definetly be waiting for your next project!
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. You don't have to wait for my next project:

I'm currently working on version 0.2 for that game, but you can check out the first version if you want (or wait until mid June and start with version 0.2).

Reactions: goditseb

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is only one character model I thought needed removing and that's the guy that broke into the apartment.

He was staring at Sophies tits, fuck that guy.

As for everything else, the dev made the game he wanted to and we decide if we want to play along with that or not.

Some people are of the opinion that a developer should cater to them but I disagree completely. Not every game is for everyone and that's a good thing.

The developer should make the game they want to make. Personally I want someone to take me on the journey of their story. I want to see the character and world a developer can show me which is why they are in the business of making games in the first place.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Here is my review of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TNT3

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It's Sunday again, so here is the next Sunday Poll:
Share you opinion with the community, I say.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Also, thanks for last update. I liked the game, mostly for story. I was complaining against characters in the beggining, but the story just got me... Yeah, this was one of best games I have played. Thank you!

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Also, thanks for last update. I liked the game, mostly for story. I was complaining against characters in the beggining, but the story just got me... Yeah, this was one of best games I have played. Thank you!
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Hopefully the elements you liked about Blooming Love are be featured in my other game too (High School Crush Simulator specifically, because that will be my main focus from now on).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the older sister is one of a most hot chick in the site. Her facials are very achieved and her body is wonderful.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I think the older sister is one of a most hot chick in the site. Her facials are very achieved and her body is wonderful.
Wow, that is quite the compliment considering the amount of games on this website (and probably the amount of games you've played). I personally prefer the appearence of the younger sister (which is why she is my profile picture and sort of became the 'face' of the game), but I've heard people say they like the older sister more before. The second Sunday Poll I posted showed that roughly 60% like the younger sister more and 40% choose the older sister. So it's pretty close. And hopefully if you like one a bit more, you still like the other as well.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes